Poll: Which eye color have you got?

Thread: Eye colors!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    blue/green here. Would love a shade of red in it as well.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine are blue, sort of a mid shade, a darker ring around the rim.

I've always wished they were a bit brighter but everyone tells me they love my eyes. I guess that makes me happy.
    Axetoface.

I got blue/green yes, one is slightly more green and the other one is slightly more blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you've ever watched the TV Show Vikings and saw Ragnar Lodbrok, those are my colour eyes. Very bright colour of blue

Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-12-01 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Added image for those that haven't watched

brown, wish I had something different sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hu...hAmberIris.jpg

pretty much exactly the same, brownish until you put some light on it than BAM hazel / caramel golden sometimes even

its weird..but damn cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got brown eyes and I'm happy with it. I hardly ever see my eyes anyway.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dessan View Post
    I have blue, I've always wanted green. People say the kind of blue my eyes are looks really pretty, I think it looks bland.

I wish grey eyes were natural. If they are, I wish I had grey eyes.
    My brother has grey eyes, although maybe they're just a very dilute blue. Mine are dark green.

Depends on the light source. Olive green in most light, except for white LED light, which makes them an ugly gray.

Deleted
    Swimming pool-blue someone told me once, I kinda like them
    However what would be a lot cooler would be if one of them was green (or yellow/amber), now that would freak people out when they're talking to me

They also get a lot brighter during summer (with more sunlight)
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2013-12-01 at 02:22 PM.

I have Blue (deep blue not that lovely light blue ) eyes, but I wish had really dark brown eyes, I adore dark brown eyes! But I likes my men with green eyes

Though my friend has *blue* eyes, but they look violet, and they are gorgeous, /jealous
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2013-12-01 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehawee View Post
    There have been so many children that have gotten scared and started crying from seeing my eyes being different colors, believing me to be some kind of a monster. It was the worst when I went to school though, I had people calling me a freak and other hurtful comments about it.

There are still people that sometimes throw hurtful comments my way because of it. I can't really understand why though.
    They might be strangers, but it's not always easy to just shrug about it.
    But at least all people I have close to me have said nothing but positive things about it.
    Complete heterochromia is probably the coolest mutation (is it a mutation? I'm not certain) that I know of. Hell, even I have mimicked it more than once by putting a colored contact in only one eye, or different colors in both eyes. lol

Deleted
    Blue-green.

Brown. I look very good with them so I really can't complain :P

Green (actually several different colors, but they look green most of the time) with yellow rings.

Deleted
    Icy Blue eyes with a few spots of light and dark grey.