Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Wait this warrior blows both interrupts wastefully, then all his defenses at once... whats your SP excuse for not dropping the idiot right after. It's only faceroll because the opponents they faced, you in this case, don't play well enough to force them to actually time abilities.
    Or.. its as simple as this; Warriors are so god damn OP that they dont need to play well to win. They can do mistake after mistake and still
    not get penalized for it. Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Im using an addon thats showing me interrupt abilities of enemies (think interrupt bar or something).
    Since i play classes that need to cast (SP, RShaman) i keep an eye in general on enemy cds, to know if i can cast or fake cast.

So..

Playing 2s against Resto Druid/Warrior:

- Pummel and Disrupting Shout randomly on CD, its not like he would have interrupted something i did (sitting whole time on me)
    - When dropping low 20-30% just lol hitting Spellreflect, Massspelreflect and Shieldwall all at once, lol what? (guess bound somewhere next to each other and just bashing keyboard)
    - Never used fear all game

MMR 1700 and they still win, did 1.5 my dmg.

Why some1 who plays like that gets still rewarded ...........
    I have friends that openly admit to using macros like this (Shield Wall & MSR together).

I wouldn't care so much if these types still didn't win 90% of the games they play with 10% effort. Warriors are beyond dumb at the moment, I'm not gonna PvP this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait this warrior blows both interrupts wastefully, then all his defenses at once... whats your SP excuse for not dropping the idiot right after. It's only faceroll because the opponents they faced, you in this case, don't play well enough to force them to actually time abilities.
    Aye the spriest team makes 5 mistakes and the warrior can make 10 and still win with their eyes closed. Many people, ranging from casual players to glads, feel like not playing at all because of how disgustingly OP and braindead warriors are right now. And then their are the bloody idiots who play a warrior and manage to throw any last bit of common sense out of the window and either blame the opponent for lack of skills or they say that warriors are fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    You want to edit this one, its unreal, cause if its true, unholy dks in blood presence should be top not warriors.

who said cata was balanced?! And i didn't use overpowered PvE items in Arenas, no p3 legendary daggers or vial. Either you are are dedicated raider, do pvp, or be lame a cheater/leecher/trader, cause you normally aren't good in pvp and can spend time to raid hc content.
    First part: Pretty much shit.
    Second Part: I partly agree. I loved the outcry of hardcore PvP'ers. But WoW's PvP started with PvE Gear and that is how it should be. I still remember myself running through AV, oneshotting other poor souls with Might of Menethil. It actually felt quite rewarding. So it felt quite rewarding to grab my Gur'thalak HC, Creche HC and Bonelink Fetish HC, combine/balance it with my PvP Gear and go nuts in Arena and BG. We reached 2,6k Rating in 2's. ~2,4k in 3's but sadly never wanted to do 5's. Again it's all kinda about the rewarding feeling of PvE and PvP -> And I think the High top should always be those people who choose to make their Gametime count and have the Skill AND time to achieve it all. Thus those people who DO get to do both, PvP and PvE. Btw: I didn't turn Valor into Conquest. I farmed my Conquest the real way. By killing people in Arena/RBG.

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    if you losing to someone like that then you should look into your own game play before pointing fingers else where for your lack of skill.
    Blaming the OP? Give me a break. Warriors are beyond overpowered right now.

There's many times I simply just cannot counter them. It has nothing to do with player skill. It has to do with the fact that warriors are insane right now.

Agreed,the Op posted the reasons why he should of won not lost

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds to me like the OP is so used to winning without any effort or skill on his part that he just can't fathom a warrior doing the same. "IM THE CASTER IM SUPPOSED TO WIN... even if my opponent completely screws up and I am asleep at the keyboard and don't take advantage of his massive fucking failure."
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Here is what I see: You play spriest/rsham. Do you EVER land a kill against any healer setup? Seriously that has got to be the least offensive comp ever, especially against an rdruid who can pretty much avoid or be immune to all your cc. Sure sure warriors are OP we get it, but don't blame him for playing a very strong comp whilst you play a very bad one. Comp > skill most of the time in 2s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

"IM THE CASTER IM SUPPOSED TO WIN... even if my opponent completely screws up and I am asleep at the keyboard and don't take advantage of his massive fucking failure."
    The essence of WOW really. Effete, dress-wearing pussies > melee (especially plate), in pretty much every situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    The essence of WOW really. Effete, dress-wearing pussies > melee (especially plate), in pretty much every situation.
    But by this logic Monks wear dresses and are also melee! Monks should be the most over powered class!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volage View Post
    But by this logic Monks wear dresses and are also melee! Monks should be the most over powered class!
    My monk doesnt wear a dress. Kung Fu Fighting is best done in leather pants!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    I'm sorry but the first thing I think of when someone blames someone or something for being faceroll and skilless but then loses to them is that you also suck. That's not to say that WoW is perfectly balanced but there's a contradiction there. You stated they were 1700, would they have won if they faced a 2200 or 2800 opponent? I doubt it.

You expect balance in WoW is the first thing wrong, you expect 2v2s to be balanced that's the second thing wrong, third is that you're playing dps/healer in 2s, fourth thing is that there are methods of winning cheaply and effortlessly in almost any competitive game, even Starcraft which is the most skill demanding competitive game in the world bar none. What I'm saying is, you have a right to be annoyed but you shouldn't be taking it this seriously and should expect it.

If I lose against mass void rays in Starcraft then I blame myself, mass void ray is a cheap and easy strat to do but it's also easy to counter and easy for a good player to outplay. The luxury here is that the game is much more balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Here is what I see: You play spriest/rsham. Do you EVER land a kill against any healer setup? Seriously that has got to be the least offensive comp ever, especially against an rdruid who can pretty much avoid or be immune to all your cc. Sure sure warriors are OP we get it, but don't blame him for playing a very strong comp whilst you play a very bad one. Comp > skill most of the time in 2s.
    Yeah i got it, its just sad so many roll fotm and dont just stick to what they like to play. I still think of pvp as a competition and not about how to make it the easiest and most forgiving way to smash keyboard and win