[Alliance]556 Disc/Holy Priest Looking for a new guild.

Hello all, after returning to wow just before the 5.4 patch, I spent some time with a small casual guild that unfortunately is no longer able to field raids so I am on the hunt for a new home! My current experience in SoO is 1/14H but I've been playing since vanilla and spent 3 years in a top 100 US raiding guild through bc/wrath/cata and have all the nice little realm first titles as a relic. I consider myself to be a fast learner, reliable and consistent raider.

My preference would be to raid with a 10 man guild, but if the right 25 man guild is looking, I would not turn them down. Any prospective guild must first be stable, preferably with a core of members that have been playing together for some time and have no immediate plans to server transfer. I'm looking for a guild with members that actually are enthusiastic and enjoy raiding and playing wow in general. I'd also like a guild where chat is lighthearted and funny more so than vulgar and derogatory.

If you are interested, feel free to add me for a chat, Munders#1926

Blunders on Scarlet Crusade.

- - - Updated - - -

Would just like to add that I am looking specifically for alliance only guilds, ty.

What are your available raid times?

Eighty Six - Tanaris
    11am-2pm EST
    4/14HM

Flintar
    Flintar#1674

eightysix-guild.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Bump for a great player!

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpppp!!!

We are a 14 of 14 normal mode raid team looking to fill some core spots from people leaving due to burn out and real life issues .we would like to keep farming normals and also start progressing on heroics in current content while we would also like to get our team up to 20-30 players so that when Warlords comes out we will be able to transition into mythic raiding fairly seamless but right now are just trying to fill our ten man team .A warlock and a shadow priest would be great but all ranged will be considered We are 18 and older guild we like to have fun and progress at the same time.If you value teamwork and fun and want to progress in a friendly environment this is a spot for you.We are a bit older as most of us are mid 30's we all have jobs and real life commitments but like to game as well. If you want a active social guild with two raid teams please apply @http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home. One team raids Thurs/Sun/mon/ 7-10 server and the other raids Fri/Sat 7 to 11 server. The team recruiting is the during the week team. If this all sounds good and want to get more info please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/homeand we will schedule a mumble interview with you. We are recruiting dps for the most part may be able to work with a healer but dps is what we need.