Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm not going to call my husband beautiful :P but meeting him for the first time... that was a beautiful moment. We were just friends at first, but... it's hard to connect with someone emotionally and intellectually, being on the same wave length. Love knows no bounds, that's for sure.

Other then that, Texas sunsets are absolutely beautiful in the summer time. I've never seen anything like it. I'd like to see a WA sunset sometime, but... all I've seen is overcast and rain :P There's a lot of sunlight, but it seems to be cloudy around sunset!

To be held in hands by someone who you are in love with

10+ Year Old Account
    Music.

It has been there for every beautiful moment in my life.
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

Deleted
    Lovemaking with a soulmate to a great lounge track while both of us are very high, looking to each other's eyes, feeling the unbelievable intimate physical and mental connection that is only ours.

The view you have when you're in the 69 position.

Just...takes your breath away.

The first time I fapped.

I was once drunk at a midnight barbeque and though it would be a good idea to put a load of deoderant cans on the BBQ to see what would happen.

Needless to say, we took out most of the Barby and the nearby windows, BUT all of the glowing hot embers were gently snowing from the sky.

It was like snow, but at night, with each snowflake glowing bright against the sky.

Was really beautiful... until the snowflakes started landing on people.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    The different forms of music, also space makes me want to explore, it makes me want to get up and look at it more.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Sunset over calm seas from the cliffs of Bohuslän on a warm summer eve. And Bachs 'Air' played on a lone violin at my grandfather's funeral.
    Last edited by mmoc59f6ce533e; 2013-12-02 at 12:30 AM.

Deleted
    Sex while stoned <3 No joke

I am very sensitive to music. The first time I heard this song I cried. I can't understand most of the lyrics, and I don't care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GcHHqCWT9U

Also, the fisrt time I had sex with me now husband. I suffer from Vaginismus, and he was the only person able to help me overcome it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    sex, good sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    I am very sensitive to music. The first time I heard this song I cried. I can't understand most of the lyrics, and I don't care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GcHHqCWT9U

Also, the fisrt time I had sex with me now husband. I suffer from Vaginismus, and he was the only person able to help me overcome it.
    Good song, reminds me a lot of Silent Hill music.

Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    Good song, reminds me a lot of Silent Hill music.

It's haunting, I loved Controlled Bleeding's softer work. Too bad Joe Papa, the singer died a few years back, he had a great voice

I love Silent Hill music, but you can tell it was, for lack of a better word, produced specifically for something. Byways is just haunting and visceral. Pure emotion.

Holding my son in my arms for the first time right after he was delivered.

Deleted
    At the risk of making everyone elses lives seem pointless :

I woke up in the morning after some happy fun time with the missus (birthday) and when i got down stairs i had Steak, wrapped in bacon with sausages, eggs and some french toast.

BEST

DAY

EVER

"Capture this moment in time and secure this memory for the next generation"

10+ Year Old Account
    After hearing all this shit about a prostate orgasm, tried it myself, but that shit ain't workin

Deleted
    Discover the raw nature of Iceland with my girlfriend. That. was. the. shit.