Deleted

BM Or Survival with this gear

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...r/stabluvoiski

So there is link to pretty much my current set up. Guildmate of mine told me that you should go BM until you have 4 set and if you have Assurance.

I checked out and seems like stats prio is something like crit>haste>mastery, and i'm like fully reforged to crit atm, and still only 7k crit, 6,6k mastery and around 6k haste. Ask Mr Robot tells me to reforge 5% of my crit into haste, and I was wondering if I should do that, or is there any suggestion from hunter out here.

Deleted
    Yep that's definitely a BM setup right there. Once you have the 4p go Survival, but try and replace TED trinket with Haromms too before you go SV. 4p is more important though.

Deleted
    Thanks. I will definitely try to get my hands on that trinket too (I like trinkets :3).

Also, what would you suggest as my reforging? I'm in abit dead end with my reforged, I seem to be stuck with either around 6-7k Crit,Haste and Mastery, or like 7% more haste for 5% crit.

Deleted
    Spec choice for hunters will depend more on encounter than gear. You dont pvp, so keep both specs pve ready is a key. Reforge Crit->Haste->Mast and you will do just OK in both specs for content you are doing (flex).

Haromm's is strongest trinket of this tier for SV overall.

SV(My gear) with no trinkets: 274 860.84 [Fight Duration is 8.7 for all tests]
    SV with HC-WF Haromm: 312 834.14 (+37973.3 (+13.82%))
    SV with HC-WF AoC: 311 012.53 (+36151.69 (+13.15%))
    SV with HC-WF TED: 306053.22 (+31192.38 (+11.35%))

AoC is HIGHLY fight dependant, some fights, especially on farm, do not last long enough for Stampede to be up 3 times(but also some fights don't last enough for Stampede to be used twice without the trinket). Fights like these are: Immerseus, Fallen protectors, Norushen, Sha of Pride, Galakras(fairly irrelevant since it's afk half the fight), Juggernaut, Dark Shaman and Malkorok.

It excels on fights that last longer than 7 minutes because then it gets a third Stampede out where as without AoC, you would only get 2. Or if your guild is super hardcore with Leet DPS and 2 healers on 25HC and do a fight under 3 min 20 second mark, AoC is fairly useless again.
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2013-12-01 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    warning : completely biased opinion incoming !

if you have 4 pieces of t16, go survival. otherwise, when you go bm you never go wrong.

4 pieces of t16 are winners

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I'd personally start playing surv as soon as you possibly can, even if only on farm bosses.
    IMO Surv is worth going even with only AoC and Haromm's, but that's personal preference as I absolutely hate BM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Heviletti View Post
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...r/stabluvoiski

So there is link to pretty much my current set up. Guildmate of mine told me that you should go BM until you have 4 set and if you have Assurance.

I checked out and seems like stats prio is something like crit>haste>mastery, and i'm like fully reforged to crit atm, and still only 7k crit, 6,6k mastery and around 6k haste. Ask Mr Robot tells me to reforge 5% of my crit into haste, and I was wondering if I should do that, or is there any suggestion from hunter out here.
    It doesn't matter. Go marks if you'd like. You're doing flex content. Try not to overthink the gearing and spec choice. Gearing and spec choice are often the last thing you want to worry about.

Here's the more important question:
    - How good are you at SV? At BM? (or marks if you want)?

Also, you'd likely get a lot more by posting actual logs for us to look at. Once we take a look at your game and you fix any leaks, then it's time to worry about gearing/spec.

Good luck.
    "I don't always play my warlock, but when I do, I prefer destruction."
    - The Most Interesting Player in the World . . . of Warcraft