Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    google.com

    and then enter?
    but in this day and age we have google integrated into our browsers

  2. #22
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,542
    Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    but in this day and age we have google integrated into our browsers

    i know, but maybe he doesn't

    when ever i watch my mother on the internet she still goes to google.co.uk instead of just typing the search into the url bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  3. #23
    Video taken down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Anustron is basically Unicron, but instead of being a robot, it's just a gigantic butthole that eats planets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Eww, I would never do that. Sounds like I'd get herpagonasyphilaids.

  4. #24
    Brewmaster Zangeiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Grilled Cheese Factory
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    That video isn't even that popular. Why are you acting like it's going viral or something. Are you sharkisha?
    only made this because its picking up steam on youtube and tumblr.

  5. #25
    Banned Åmbulance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Posts
    3,510
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Video taken down.
    I only wish it hadn't, because the local PD could have arrested her for assault. I guess they still can, but it staying up means it draws more unwanted attention.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    I only wish it hadn't, because the local PD could have arrested her for assault. I guess they still can, but it staying up means it draws more unwanted attention.
    it will be on liveleak

  7. #27
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,542
    Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    it will be on liveleak

    it already is, but again, is this any different to the thousands of other videos on youtube of people hitting people? this one is no way near as bad as others ive seen on youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    I only wish it hadn't, because the local PD could have arrested her for assault. I guess they still can, but it staying up means it draws more unwanted attention.
    Doesn't someone have to press charges though. Anyway, hitting your friend in the face once on camera does not a bully make. presumably theres more to this story, OR its really REALLY boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Anustron is basically Unicron, but instead of being a robot, it's just a gigantic butthole that eats planets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Eww, I would never do that. Sounds like I'd get herpagonasyphilaids.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it already is, but again, is this any different to the thousands of other videos on youtube of people hitting people? this one is no way near as bad as others ive seen on youtube.
    Like that other guy said, it's because her stupid ghetto name is funny. I don't see that video going actually viral except shit like tumblr or even getting over 100k views.

  10. #30
    No different from ghetto/white trash fight videos already on the internet.

    They post them so the rest of the scum in the U.S. can watch it and comment things like:

    "this is some ghetto shit REAL TALK"
    "id du the sayme thing to someone messing with my man"
    "ice cold for reel"

    If you are someone that find this type of video entertaining.......I feel sorry for you. It probably means you have little education, have a single mom for a parent, and/or live in poverty.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •