Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sharkisha getting famous for bullying.

In this video it shows the bully Sharkisha punching a girl. What I am wondering is why as a society are we laughing at this. Getting joy out of a girl getting punched ( im not saying everyone ) but it seem like the majority are. So why?

I, for one, dont find this amusing. Take it as you will.

Deleted
    Hive mind by soft peer pressure?

What else

I like to think sometimes that the one getting "bullied" is actually the person i would dislike. As always, is there a video of someone bulling someone else, we see the bully in that case as the bad person. And we sympathize with the victim.

But often i want some people i know IRL to be bullied or something like that, these people deserve it. Would someone actually act the way 100 people already wanted to, and if i would video tape it and put it on youtube, we, the 100 people that know what's up, would like the vid and agree that this is okay.

The rest would just claim we are bastards and the victim is poor and deserves fund raising though you dont know shit about the situation
    Last edited by mmoc2c2874746a; 2013-12-01 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sharkisha who? Was she supposed to be known before being a bitch on the internet?

Deleted
    That video isn't even that popular. Why are you acting like it's going viral or something. Are you sharkisha?

Deleted
    who are these people? is this any different to the 1000s of other videos of people hitting people on youtube?

Out of all the comments I don't see anyone laughing. Where are you getting this idea from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Hopefully she will be on the recieving end of her own actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    She'll be in jail with momma soon enough. At least they will get to spend some time together finally.

And now she will get more views further spreading her name

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by renet View Post
    And now she will get more views further spreading her name
    I often wonder how long it takes people who care enough about shit like this to realize that.

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    In this video it shows the bully Sharkisha punching a girl. What I am wondering is why as a society are we laughing at this. Getting joy out of a girl getting punched ( im not saying everyone ) but it seem like the majority are. So why?
    I don't think most of the vids viewers are laughing. its just that you cant help but watch a train wreck

I really don't get what you're saying.
    Where is she famous? I never heard her name and a youtube video with 25k views isnt even close to viral.
    "What I am wondering is why as a society are we laughing at this. Getting joy out of a girl getting punched ( im not saying everyone ) but it seem like the majority are. So why?"
    Who is this society laughing and getting joy out of it? Comnig from North America i can say that i've never encountered this kind of behavior in my life.
    Men getting punched by women or anyone falling, now thats something we find really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    I often wonder how long it takes people who care enough about shit like this to realize that.

Sometimes people do not notice their actions make the problem worse

Video gets heaps of traffic goes viral and fame is gained for right or wrong

now back to kittens and puppies

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I never heard of her, is she supposed to be famous or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's not famous for bullying or fighting, she's been getting attention because of her ridiculous, ghetto-fabulous name. If it was some white girl named "Alice", this video would have like 3 views.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    I never heard of her, is she supposed to be famous or something?
    You are like 11 keyboard clicks away from answering your own question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by likemah View Post
    You are like 11 keyboard clicks away from answering your own question.
    why 11?

I've never even seen/heard of this person dude, and seeing people sock each other has always been mildly amusing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    why 11?
    google.com

and then enter?

anyway, i googled sharkisha, and it just comes up with this same video and the same video on a few different sites.