Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    google.com

and then enter?
    but in this day and age we have google integrated into our browsers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    but in this day and age we have google integrated into our browsers

i know, but maybe he doesn't

when ever i watch my mother on the internet she still goes to google.co.uk instead of just typing the search into the url bar.

Video taken down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    That video isn't even that popular. Why are you acting like it's going viral or something. Are you sharkisha?
    only made this because its picking up steam on youtube and tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Video taken down.
    I only wish it hadn't, because the local PD could have arrested her for assault. I guess they still can, but it staying up means it draws more unwanted attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    I only wish it hadn't, because the local PD could have arrested her for assault. I guess they still can, but it staying up means it draws more unwanted attention.
    it will be on liveleak

Deleted
    it will be on liveleak

it already is, but again, is this any different to the thousands of other videos on youtube of people hitting people? this one is no way near as bad as others ive seen on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Doesn't someone have to press charges though. Anyway, hitting your friend in the face once on camera does not a bully make. presumably theres more to this story, OR its really REALLY boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it already is, but again, is this any different to the thousands of other videos on youtube of people hitting people? this one is no way near as bad as others ive seen on youtube.
    Like that other guy said, it's because her stupid ghetto name is funny. I don't see that video going actually viral except shit like tumblr or even getting over 100k views.

No different from ghetto/white trash fight videos already on the internet.

They post them so the rest of the scum in the U.S. can watch it and comment things like:

"this is some ghetto shit REAL TALK"
    "id du the sayme thing to someone messing with my man"
    "ice cold for reel"

If you are someone that find this type of video entertaining.......I feel sorry for you. It probably means you have little education, have a single mom for a parent, and/or live in poverty.