wtf is up with alliance?

It is almost damn near impossible to complete an LFR on alliance. There is always some derp that pulls and says sorry for some stupid made up reason. Every LFR there is atleast 2 wipes on immersues because people cant stand there waiting without screwing up.

I dont understand why its so hard ?

This is US btw so not sure how it goes on in EU

It's just LFR in general. Sometimes you get people who screw up intentionally, sometimes you get a really good group.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    LFR is not known for stellar player base, duh.

Bring your lock/hunter/mage and solo it for the next 2 hours while people rage at you for not wiping <3
    Or go flex if you're up for that
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    It's just LFR in general. Sometimes you get people who screw up intentionally, sometimes you get a really good group.
    Well you know what i think should happen to those people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Bring your lock/hunter/mage and solo it for the next 2 hours while people rage at you for not wiping <3
    Or go flex if you're up for that
    That's... That's evil. And genius. Excuse me while I go put 24 randoms through some suffering.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last LFR i did some dude pulled about 15+ times in a row by "mistake"

and his friends would do it when he got kicked

last LFR ever, puts a bad taste in new raiders mouth

esp if they cant do normal/heroic like most of mmo-champ
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Because we get grouped with BRZ servers. It just multiplied the amount of concentrated bad x1000.
    Stay salty my friends.

LFR = Looking for Idiots. Just like the NSA = No Such Agency.

Bottom line: LFR was not as much designed for gear progression as much as it is designed as a tourist mode for casuals. If you wanna get into raiding, I would suggest that you LFR entirerly and head straight on for flex and normal.

on horde people say "WHY R HORDE TEH SUCK!?"

on Alliance, they say "WHY R ALLY TEH SUCK!?"
    *Shrugs*
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post

*Shrugs*
    just like battlegrounds

Well, if you find it frustrating maybe go play something else (in wow) something you enjoy? You could also try to communicate and sort out tactics, if you do a good job people will start to listen. Just use LFR as a "raid leading practice area".

I did go LFR severely undergerad as a tank. Obviously people trash talked me. I stated in /ra that I were new to the raid, that I only had read up via Dungeon Journal and I immediately whispered the other tank to see if s/he had some tips or just to say that if taunt were needed they should just tell me and I would taunt ASAP. This gave me enough respect that they stopped trash talking as much as in the beginning and those who kept at it were spoken against by veteran players.

Analyze the players. What are they doing wrong? What can they improve? etc. More often then not in LFR the issue is not DPS, healing or tanking, it is movement. Help people, be friendly even if others keep being morons and butt hurt idiots. Always be polite

You know what awaits you in LFR, if you go in there and rage, well, frankly you were not prepared^^

Good luck out there, pretty sure you'll do great next time. I've faith in you!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post

*Shrugs*
    ^ This so much.

Try and see the funny side of it.

Hunter why did you ninja pull Immerseus?

"Lag"

Lag is why he pulled Immerseus.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    LFR = Looking for Idiots. Just like the NSA = No Such Agency.
    Shouldn't that be LFR = Looking for Rejects

- - - Updated - - -

What really surprises me is that people are still surprised by LFR shenanigans

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm just lucky but I haven't really had much trouble completing LFR and I do play alliance. Sure there's a wipe or two sometimes but a little patience and it works out. I've never seen more than 2 stacks of Determination on any boss in SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
    Shouldn't that be LFR = Looking for Rejects

- - - Updated - - -

What really surprises me is that people are still surprised by LFR shenanigans
    I always thought it was Loot For Retards.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    This is US btw so not sure how it goes on in EU
    Funny thing, in EU generally the Horde LFR is more dreadful from my experience. At least you can get stuff done in reasonable time on Alliance side but on Horde I need the half of Wednesday (EU reset day) just to clear Downfall.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krommm View Post
    Because we get grouped with BRZ servers. It just multiplied the amount of concentrated bad x1000.
    As if the OP's generalization wasn't enough, we had to include another group of players!

There are all types of LFR's. If you find you are ALWAYS in a bad one, then the problem might be closer to home than you think.
    Guild - Twitter - 7/7M Highmaul (US#87) - 10/10M Blackrock Foundry (US#49)

At least it's nerfed to the ground, I remember a kill on Norushen depending on the sole fact of me getting sent down early or we would hit enrage.

And Nazgrim was hell, I don't want to know what Garrosh looked like the first week.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"