View Poll Results: Casual with friends or high progress with randoms

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • Casual with friends

113 67.66%
  • High progression with randoms / people you hate

54 32.34%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I would have expected option one to win by far more. I personally don't really see the point in raiding if the people you do it with aren't fun. Of course, there's some limit to how useless your guildmates can be without it ruining your fun. If you're always the best player on the raid team and you have no progress because other people aren't even trying to improve, you're not going to have much fun even if they're great people.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    I would have expected option one to win by far more. I personally don't really see the point in raiding if the people you do it with aren't fun. Of course, there's some limit to how useless your guildmates can be without it ruining your fun. If you're always the best player on the raid team and you have no progress because other people aren't even trying to improve, you're not going to have much fun even if they're great people.
    That's why doing both is the best option. Not to mention, the assumption that any progressive raiding guild is going to be filled with terrible people you can't possibly make friends with is an assumption that's only hurting you.

Find a progressive raiding guild, join it.

Continue to play with your friends in other difficulties or on an alt. Scheduling it correctly is up for you to do.

casual-good with friends - u can have both relaxed schedule 2-3 nights /week raiding and faily decent progress - maybe u will never clear whole hc tier but its so much more of a blast (its only important so that the people whom u bring into team were aware of the fact that u value fun>progress so that thye dont primadonna leave when u gear them up cause "i wanna uber progress and i wanna it uber fast" and 1 boss/week or 2 is not enough ><) thats why application process is very important to weed out the posible drama "sources" on the level of recruitmemnt
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2013-12-03 at 04:39 PM.