561 gear from professions

So are they the only real reason to do things like the celestial cloth cooldown? At the moment in my spellbook i have a 561 pants for dps and one for heals. I have a BS with the similar thing with a belt i think it was with the trillium ingots or something.

Are those mats used for anything else?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, the new daily mats are used solely for the new belt and leg patterns, across tailoring, blacksmithing and leatherworking. They currently have no other uses.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    No, the new daily mats are used solely for the new belt and leg patterns, across tailoring, blacksmithing and leatherworking. They currently have no other uses.
    yep pretty much a time sinc as most competent players already out gear anything you can craft. Blizz was CLOSER to the mark this time but by making the items only craftable after 20-28 days OR by disenchanting better gear they pretty much made those items only useful for players non raiding alts who don't need them but for to look pretty.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

My crafted items sell like a dream. I always have all the items I can make on the AH