10+ Year Old Account

Outlet PC scumbagging on cyber monday

they put out an email advert with this as the big main attraction

some old arse ddr2 core 2 duo e 6550 trying to take advantage of those not so computer literate.

: /

Not bad. My case was 200 bucks.

Stand outside and warn people(seriously.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    Not bad. My case was 200 bucks.
    remind you that this pc is so old a walmart $80 smart phone runs faster than this ancient brick.

Idonteven. It's basically the same as Black Friday selling cheap products for ridiculous prices, but slapping a 50-150$ off. Oooh what a deal!
    Stay salty my friends.

$150 isn't bad. To be honest, people that are only willing to pay $150 for a computer will be able to do everything thing they need on this PC.

It comes with windows 7, which is a pretty damn good deal seeing as it costs alot just for the OS. Those are great PC's for people that just wish to browse the internet and such(i used to have one myself)
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    That's not bad at all for a facebook machine, as it indeed has a Windows license included.

10+ Year Old Account
    $150 is a steal to get the kids online and able to play minecraft or whatever. I'd say it's great for businesses looking to pick up some good work machines on a budget... But it's limit 1.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    $150 is a steal to get the kids online and able to play minecraft or whatever. I'd say it's great for businesses looking to pick up some good work machines on a budget... But it's limit 1.
    So send each employee to get one? I dunno, it's...interesting as a NASbox - slap a few large HDDs in and use it as a streaming box?

My grandmother has a computer that she uses for work, all it does is use internet explorer and microsoft word/excel, that's literally it. So for something like that it's actually a really good deal, because most other computers are gonna be $250+ easy for that same type of thing.