Deleted

Balance druid on an assembly line

Hey,

I can burst for 450k dps and hold stable 250k dps on flex, but I cannot kill the weapon twice*

*First guy goes to the assembly line -> I'll go there -> first guy goes -> I go (and can't summon enough dps to kill the weapon).

I have 545ilvl and legendary cape.

Is balance generally bad @ assembly line or am I doing something wrong and (don't tell I'm doing something wrong unless you have nothing new to add).

boomkins arent the bad, nor are they the best for belt.
    its like in the middle, and it comes down to RNG
    atleast in my exp

It's RNG. At a large disadvantage esp if the one you're killing is first one out.. then you can't dot up the prior spawns for sexy proc action D:

You can always be 1 cast pre-lunar too before you go back in, screwing boss dps.. increase your chance for killing it.

Deleted
    Pre-lunar is how I do it, I delay my casts or channel my self there.. I still do solid 200k dps wihthout popping cooldowns. Hopefully 4-set bonus will ease my pain with RNG. It's just that normally in flex I'm one of the only players that have the guts and skills to do something out of the ordinary tunneling, but I beat myself for not being able to do my job properly because of RNG.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have pointers for belt?

Deleted
    glyph guided stars and only dot 1 other weapon.

Generally speaking a caster is not really optimal for the assembly line, as it requires movement and most casters won't do much damage when they move. Additionally range DDs are more suitable for killing mines and eventually switching to the add after death from above if your tank should need help there.

If there is no other who could take your place, and you don't want to rely on luck, simply take another one with you every second line - boss dps really should not be the problem.

If we are talking about normal mode, I think it is quite an achievement to kill the weapon even once with a 54x ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Generally speaking a caster is not really optimal for the assembly line, as it requires movement and most casters won't do much damage when they move. Additionally range DDs are more suitable for killing mines and eventually switching to the add after death from above if your tank should need help there.

If there is no other who could take your place, and you don't want to rely on luck, simply take another one with you every second line - boss dps really should not be the problem.

If we are talking about normal mode, I think it is quite an achievement to kill the weapon even once with a 54x ilevel.
    Hes talking about flex.

And casters depend on the class and all that, and if you have levitate, and its say heroic you know the laser movement

I make the hunters and melee do it, but then, I'm raidleader.

OT: When I have to, I try and do this:
    Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    You can always be 1 cast pre-lunar too before you go back in, screwing boss dps.. increase your chance for killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Othinsson View Post
    I make the hunters and melee do it, but then, I'm raidleader.
    /highfive

Deleted
    Hello, I did the flex assembly line perfectly yesterday (1 weapon had 10% when it passed final lasers but got SS proc just when I was about to scream in agony and dots finished it). It's pretty funny, but I did not discover the possibility of jump movement but just yesterday. Also dotting boss just before leaving and 1 other weapon for procs sealed the deal and made the job easy!

Drama about no-one wanting or being capable of doing the assembly line almost make the raid to break. I told them that I know what to do, but my DPS might not be sufficient. After a moment of hesitation raid leader decided that I'm his best bet, since I at least know what to do! Must say, that this was the feeling of success I've been missing from WoW. My Online times don't match with my guilds raiding times, and if they did, they already had full roster - so beatable challenges are hard to find for me.
    Last edited by mmoc8d0614f38b; 2013-12-04 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    Is balance generally bad @ assembly line
    Yes, let hunters/melee do it.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.