Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love lvling but My OCD don't allow me to keep more than 3 chars on my account at any given time so I'm constantly lvling to cap playing a bit than delete and repeat the process. That's my end game (:
    "Everything is a manifestation of your own free will, for better or for ill."

- Check through Achievements tab while waiting around in a Raid.
    - Always get out my favorite pet of the month
    - Change my Xmog set every couple of weeks, just cant stay on one set >.<
    - "YOU THERE, CHECK OUT THAT NOISE"

Deleted
    I rebuff lightning shield every 30 seconds or so. I can't stop myself.

Before the world revamp that came with Cataclysm I use to level ALL of my Horde toons through Eversong and the Ghostlands. (The quest/rewards were better.) This meant that I would have to hearth back to Org every 2-4 levels to train my Shaman. Every time I hearthed in to Org, in to the inn where Gamon was, I would kill him.

When in Thunderbluff I will only use the auctioneer named Stampi while all my business in Org is conducted almost exclusively in the Valley of Wisdom.

All of my toons have at least one profession. I just feel like something is missing if I don't have a profession. Even if it's just a gathering profession.

10+ Year Old Account
    I jump all the fucking time.
    I run old raids constantly.
    I fly in circles.
    I troll trade chat. Especially that guy named Painbow (Mal'Ganis) lol.
    I have a what does the fox say macro that I use in raid all the time to piss off my raid leader.
    When I use stamped on my hunter it yells "I CAME IN LIKE A WRREEECCCKKKKINGGGG BALLLLLLLLL"
    I constantly flip shit in the AH making lots and lots of gold. Pissing off a lot of people lol.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

Apparently I always jump 3 times after defeating a raid boss. This was pointed out to me buy a guildie. One raid night we defeated the first boss, lots of "lol" being typed into guild and raid chat. I asked what happened. No response. I just let it go. Second boss defeated, same thing. I ask agian. Still nothing. Third boss, same thing. Finally raid lead speakes up and tells me what everyone else in raid already knew. Someone had noticed my jumping and pointed it out to everyone but me. Everyone in raid was ready and watching to see if I would do it. Great big joke on me and I was the last to know. I dont know why or for how long I have been jumping, but I was told it has been for a while now. Now everyone jumps around when a boss is defeated. I still jump three times, even though I am now consciously aware of it.

I frequently marvel at my transmog just for fun. Every time I go to Stormwind I go to the barber on my NE monk because I like to think she changes appearance often. I also have this bad habit of being a clicker and only using the 1 - 4 keybinds as actual keybinds.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I'm on my shaman i have a nasty habit of constantly refreshing lightning/water shield. Like..every single time it's off GCD....

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    im constantly killing starter mobs (lvl 1,2,3) till i reach lvl 4 then i move on