Razer MMO configurator

hi there,
    I was looking at the new naga lefthanded version (finally) and noticed razer has something called MMO configurator (http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga/)

it seems it has an option for recording macros (one screenshot has a sequence <key press><0.16s delay><key><delay><key> ) I was wondering if anyone has been using it. correct me if I'm wrong but this kind of stuff is bannable when used in WoW? what's the deal here?

- - - Updated - - -

a bit of a bump
    the lack of responses is a bit strange. is it maybe wrong forum for such question? or am I not clear about the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    hi there,
    I was looking at the new naga lefthanded version (finally) and noticed razer has something called MMO configurator (http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga/)

it seems it has an option for recording macros (one screenshot has a sequence <key press><0.16s delay><key><delay><key> ) I was wondering if anyone has been using it. correct me if I'm wrong but this kind of stuff is bannable when used in WoW? what's the deal here?

- - - Updated - - -

a bit of a bump
    the lack of responses is a bit strange. is it maybe wrong forum for such question? or am I not clear about the issue?
    Using that sort of macros is borderline at very worst, I seriously doubt that Blizzard is gonna take any sort of action against this type of macros. It's not like you're using a bot program to farm. However, having a macro based keyboard and mouse as well I can tell you that it's World of Warcraft useful application is quite limited .

what bothers me is that I can macro a pull sequence for a raid boss and just press one button and have 10 things happen at a very tight timer making my pull phase always perfect - that just doesn't seem like something Blizz would allow or am I mistaken?