Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When both my trinkets proc at the same time, the boss is below 20% health, and a teammate of mine gets mind controlled. There's just absolutely nothing I can do, I am completely powerless to steop the motion in my fingers going first to havoc, then spamming shadowburn whilst cackling maniacally.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    Hmm mine is probably joining LFR, placing my gateway from the middle of the raid to the middle of a trash pack and seeing a poor soul getting launched to a certain death, often followed by the rest of the raid dying as well.
    As if that wasn't enough, I was nice enough to blame it on the other Warlocks in the raid, often resulting in either just them or every Warlock in the raid getting kicked.

The day they changed gateway so you have to click on it was a sad day
    I wouldn't be surprised if this still worked in LFR. The general rule of thumb there is that if something can be f***ed up, it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Maokk View Post
    Nowadays my weekly funny moment is the trashmob in SoO before the Dark Shamans in the bank.
    Sitting on my embers, giggling, waiting for someone to be over taken: havoc... wait... wait... wait... SHADOWBURN!
    Yeah, this must be my worst moment too, only that I go with a chaos bolt. Once did that on Garrosh too accidentally. I'm not doing it on purpose anymore though because it gets old soon and just slows down things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post
    "Can you help me summon my demon? You have to click the table"
    This.

Also: swim as far down as you can with Water Breathe and then summon someone. Back in the days, where you didn't have that much time to get back to the surface, it always made my waiting for the raid a little funnier.
    Did you know that you could swim down in that lake on Mount Hyjal really, really deep? ;D

During Cata-Beta I used to put my summoning portal on top of the mailbox in Stormwind. The other end was somewhere on a roof. Whenever someone tried to approach the mailbox, he was teleported on the roof... ran there again... and again... and again... it was like watching hamsters in a wheel.

Ah I miss the old days ...

Summoning people into the nether during BC.
    Jumping into the void then teleporting myself back to safety while somebody is /follow-ing me
    Ah, the good old sacrifice for the doomgard...
    "Well...I think you don't get the concept of World First. It's not Method, it's NOT an obscure asian guild whose name can't be pronounced by the regular folks, it's blizzard !

Yeah, cuz they had an internal test team, and they beat Garrosh. So by your standart, they are the true first."

lol u guys are mean.. but myself i love casting demonic gateways and putting them right at the boss's aggro point then having some silly person click on them and get himself killed. wiped lei shen 4x in a row cause of it. and blamed another lock for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    lol u guys are mean.. but myself i love casting demonic gateways and putting them right at the boss's aggro point then having some silly person click on them and get himself killed. wiped lei shen 4x in a row cause of it. and blamed another lock for it.
    Because it totally doesn't say whose gate it is if you hover over it...

Getting people to Click the altar for a free 'Mana Stone'.

Summoning people over lava.

Summoning people over thin air on the edge of Dalaran (Still possible i believe).

Playing Doomguard Roulette.

Before the change, putting up a portal entrance right next to a summon stone at the MV raid instance and the exit portal right at the edge of the ledge. (Got my guild leader once that way. It helps to have a friend with a large mount stand on top of the summon point).

After the change, 'accidentially' trading the demonic stones that make portals automatic to guild members then putting up a portal entrance right next to a summon stone at the MV raid instance and the exit portal right at the edge of the ledge. (Got my guild leader a second time that way).

Having a friend with the vial of the sands mount (Or any two person flying mount). (Fly high with victim passenger, summon the mount person, click off mount in mid air, then accept summon).

Chaos bolt vs any Mind Controlled person.

Before the change to the summon doomguard spell, the spell required 4 other players to manually click the center box. If it completed, a random player of the 5 was murdered as sacrifice. Welp, I'd often hang around Goldshire for fun. New players aren't accustomed to such warlock tricks and I'd often find four unsuspecting players to partake in my warlockery. Once the demon spawned, and another victim died, I'd watch and let the low leveled players freak out and hit the level 60 demon while it murdered them. Once the demon's health got low enough, I'd enslave it, health funnel the demon back to full, and then release the demon to smack NPCs and new characters. This worked for Infernals too.

I miss that old mechanic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if this still worked in LFR. The general rule of thumb there is that if something can be f***ed up, it will.
    It no longer does, they changed it so you have to click on the gateway instead of automatically going through it, although there are always some people that either carry the item or are stupid enough to click on it

Havoc on mind controlled targets followed by a Chaos Bolt or Shadowburns is also fun although it's not something I can do during guild raids. I'd be a terrible leader if I were to kill my own raid members on purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    It no longer does, they changed it so you have to click on the gateway instead of automatically going through it, although there are always some people that either carry the item or are stupid enough to click on it
    That's what I meant though.

Haha, back in BC (before the DR on fear) I used to hang out in STV in the water between mainland and the water elemental island and fear people until they drowned. :P

Deleted
    oh this is easy.

Me being bored, I decied to have some fun, Fly over to Ogrimmar and hide, start spamming trade that I am hidden in Ogrimmar and will form a raid to go kill Thrall, Obviously the group Fills fast as people are looking to get their achievements. So after a few mins people are asking if they should make there way there, I say not to worry, I will mass summon everyone when raid is filled. couple of minuetes pass and the raid is full, I do a ready check to make sure people are ready, and replace those that are AFK. So group is full, and waiting. Queue the mass summon. Few seconds later there are 40 people screaming towards the boss, from the vicinity of one of the huts.

Then Boom. Group disbanded. Chaos everwhere as people start screaming for invites and heals, watching mages portal away leaving people stranded.

It
    Was
    GLORIOUS!

Putting my gateway as close to the edge as possible on the bridge in ToT between Jin'rohk and Horridon in LFR and watching people take it and get blown off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    oh this is easy.

Me being bored, I decied to have some fun, Fly over to Ogrimmar and hide, start spamming trade that I am hidden in Ogrimmar and will form a raid to go kill Thrall, Obviously the group Fills fast as people are looking to get their achievements. So after a few mins people are asking if they should make there way there, I say not to worry, I will mass summon everyone when raid is filled. couple of minuetes pass and the raid is full, I do a ready check to make sure people are ready, and replace those that are AFK. So group is full, and waiting. Queue the mass summon. Few seconds later there are 40 people screaming towards the boss, from the vicinity of one of the huts.

Then Boom. Group disbanded. Chaos everwhere as people start screaming for invites and heals, watching mages portal away leaving people stranded.

It
    Was
    GLORIOUS!
    What is this mass summon you speak of sir...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    What is this mass summon you speak of sir...
    Have group will travel, and I meant Garosh, Not thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Because it totally doesn't say whose gate it is if you hover over it...
    sometimes if u put ur gateway on top of a feast in the middle of the raid or on top of a soul well people will click it by mistake and end up dying. also most LFR people cant read whos gateway.

10+ Year Old Account
    killing people with my gateways at the bridge boss in ToT

In vanilla performing summons over cliffs or into the lava in MC. Summoning the random lowbies to the bottom of the lake in ungoro where they'd drown before making it to the surface. Chain banishing in BWL for 10+ min. Intentionally chaining cthun's beam.

One time I spawned a hostile doomguard from CoD and didn't enslave it and watched it wreck a few ppl. But you can't do cool shit like that anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and a few friends got into old Hyjal back in vanilla, took a swim down to the bottom of the great tree and whispered random people if they wanted to see hiyal.
    Need less to say, we got to summon quite a few, who then drowned.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water