BrM/WW trinket Question!

Trinket Questions!

mainspec is BRM. that said i have a lot of gear ive saved for my WW spec (only 6 pieces are shared anymore, not counting trinkets)

currently logged out in ww

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Trip%C3%B6d/advanced

i have a few trinkets ive lucked out on in flex (and no one else needed the normal AoC i got) normal mode trinkets hate me

Anyway, without changing ALL of my gear to meet the high haste mark for WW without AoC, i figure my haste level with it should be ok.
    however, i HATE FoF....it just seems to defeat the purpose of being very mobile dps (and have read its not that big of an increase when used perfectly anyway).

so between:
    AoC (561)
    Harroms (540, not upgraded yet)
    TeD (548)

should i just use AoC and Haromm's(once i upgrade) or Haromms and TeD? i still use FoF when i can, and am good about keeping EB on CD, TP up, RSK on CD, and ive read as long as i do that i should be ok with the AoC. Just want to be the best WW i can be (topping charts and such, making our dps cry when we get to solo tank stuff)

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Harrom's and TED, get the haste elsewhere, Agi/Haste gems, reforging, enchants, etc.

Harrom's and AoC may be a break even choice due to longer duration of AoC's buff and its lowering of the haste cap if you're struggling to reach higher haste levels.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

15+ Year Old Account
    Just grab a Tailtip when the strength users have theirs it will be your best friend for both BrM & WW. but in the meantime AoC just isn't awesome for us because the best ability it lowers isn't exactly easy to use on 90% of the bosses in SoO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Just grab a Tailtip when the strength users have theirs it will be your best friend for both BrM & WW. but in the meantime AoC just isn't awesome for us because the best ability it lowers isn't exactly easy to use on 90% of the bosses in SoO.
    I've been seeing the odd mention that Blizzard broke Tailtip for agi users.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I've been seeing the odd mention that Blizzard broke Tailtip for agi users.
    Broke it in what way?
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Broke it in what way?
    As in the Amp effect not amplifying agi users stats, I don't have it myself so I can't confirm so I'm just going off some forum posts that I've seen over the past couple of weeks.