Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    In case you don't get enough real life in your real life, now you can play a virtual simulation of real life!
    I liked making the serial killer. He worked the mailroom and was friendly to everyone. He'd keep inviting them over, then I'd show them to the basement and delete the door.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    So wouldn't it be cool if somewhere in the distant future MMOs become more advanced, and you could actually simulate your mind into the game, as your own character? It would be so realistic your mind is convinced it's practically the same thing as reality.

Only downside is due to how your mind cannot tell the difference between reality and the MMO well enough once immersed, all the harm you take in the game will feel like real pain, and might even result in an actual fatality if not careful enough.
    games that rob you of reality that can hurt and/or kill you? no thanks

i liked SAO the first season and it pretty much what OP is thinking of but without perma death
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    I would gladly live in a world like Sword Art Online. I would be more than willing to become fully immersed into a game world even if the threat of death wetter there everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm curious why you call SAO the scourge of anime.
    Starts off good, continues to be good, romance arc comes along, tad boring for a few eps, finally start killing shit again, high hopes to be had, JOHN FUCKING MADDEN, love used as plot device to achieve something that isn't feasibly achievable, decides to continue on after Aincrad is done for.

Also the true title for Scourge of Anime probably goes to One Piece, because we all love 600+ episode series that somehow managed to carry itself for a rather arbitrary reason.
    Last edited by mmoc7ba4bd9e7f; 2013-12-02 at 07:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Starts off good, continues to be good, romance arc comes along, tad boring for a few eps, finally start killing shit again, high hopes to be had, JOHN FUCKING MADDEN, love used as plot device to achieve something that isn't feasibly achievable, decides to continue on after Aincrad is done for.

Also the true title for Scourge of Anime probably goes to One Piece, because we all love 600+ episode series that somehow managed to carry itself for a rather arbitrary reason.
    Well, I disagree but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. What do you consider good anime?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GameFreakRPG View Post
    Well, I disagree but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. What do you consider good anime?
    Code mutha fucking Geass.

If it can do something unexpected but not retarded its usually good.
    Ridiculous animes usually end up being funny, although unintentionally.
    Intentionally ridiculous is also good ala Danshi Kokosei no Nichijou.
    Good theme that is executed well i.e. Log Horizon (Shiroe is a bit of a Mary Sue right now though).
    Multiple layers of depth.

To be fair SAO is a light novel series that goes on way after Anicrad. I think theres like a gun and a real life sim after elf land. But yea I loved SAO =D
    OT: It would be cool. But as for the "can't tell whats real" stuff... I don't know.
    It has been scientifically confirmed that if Eiffel was green; he would in fact die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Speaker View Post
    To be fair SAO is a light novel series that goes on way after Anicrad. I think theres like a gun and a real life sim after elf land. But yea I loved SAO =D
    OT: It would be cool. But as for the "can't tell whats real" stuff... I don't know.
    It was after Aincrad which it got shitty.

I would love to live in the EVE world. You can't really die, you get to fly cool ships and you can fill those ships with prostitutes.

Yea Elf Land was weird. It only lasted like 4-5 episodes or so. Think it would've been better if they fleshed it out more and didn't make Asuna useless >.>
    It has been scientifically confirmed that if Eiffel was green; he would in fact die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone would just be a rogue druid or paladin. That is of course if we're in the WoW universe. Would be fun though, I'd do it for some epic WSG and AB. Classic. Wouldn't mind living in the realm of The Lord of the Rings either...

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be hell. All the toilets are locked.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I am not a fan of One Piece but it is objectively better than the other two "big three".
    If One Piece is considered the worse one you haven't seen enough shit anime.
    Big three as in Fairy Tale, Bleach and One Piece?

Because in fairness, I haven't ever even bothered paying attention to Fairy Tale and Bleach after what happened with One Piece.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped watching after the first 25 episodes. I think to think that the story ended after Kiroto saves his girl in elf fairy land.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    If it was TERA and I could be an Elin, yes.
    Would spend whole life rolling around as a Warrior.
    Get dat furry lolicon action going on.

If it was TERA and I could be an Elin, yes.
    Would spend whole life rolling around as a Warrior.
    Funny enough I'm surprised it took 2 pages before someone said something that really creeped me out.

Why does it creep you out?
    If you have to ask, you'll never understand.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    If you have to ask, you'll never understand.
    If you don't elaborate, he won't.

What's wrong with the idea of being an ellin exactly?

i'd prob never log off

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    If you don't elaborate, he won't.

What's wrong with the idea of being an ellin exactly?
    Hehahaha, I've seen some fucked up RP. Nothing inherently wrong with wanting to be an Elin i guess.