Boomkin/Healing/Mana

Hey,

so i just had a pretty long match against boomkin lock and since i never played a druid i wonder:

Are boomkin healing spells foor free? :O

The game took about 14 mins an he did 7 million dmg and 8.8k million healing. I dont mind that he can heal. But he is full mana all the game. I dispelled innnervate asap.

I mean when i play on my SP and i need to play defensive and heal, my heals are whack ass shit if trained and im also oom asap while i barely healed topped myself or some1. Same i see for rets, its like 1 heal = 20% mana.

So whats up with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Moonkins get roughly 25% mana everytime they hit an eclipse. So basically all they have to do for mana is hit an eclipse and they get 25% mana back. Blizzard even buffed mana cost I believe on moonkin's spells, but literally nothing changed.

on my dk i tunnel dmg through them, like with most dd casters anyways, but here you have to always do it without excpetions.

Check out their tier2 talents Ysera's gift and cenarion ward, this is really healing a lot, especially Ysera's gift is a passive yet powerful selfheal, this combined with hots is pretty amazing for a hybrid. Almost a healer.

Better burst through them.

I am afraid thats the only option to actually beat them in time, caster dds seem to lack resource managment in pvp.....especially this one. However it seems the shadow priest is the only dd caster that have a little bit of mana and orb management left, whiler others ignore this.

at least i have to generate and convert runes as uh dk. ;>

not that its fun, though :P

yeah well you mentioned ret, too, Rets and spriests are both the current underdog races this season, you play them for the hardmode.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-12-03 at 05:19 PM.