Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Oh, they also said "beastslaying could still be beastslaying without being 5%". Which also doesn't mean a revamp, it means a tweak.

Go goblin, I just switched to troll a few weeks back and its terrible. I love their racials, BUT THEY LOOK UGLY WITH ANY TRANSMOG

Quote Originally Posted by Iolzor View Post
    Give me your opinions on whether I should go Undead or Troll (I do pve)

Pwetty pwease
    Go for looks.

Going for minmax deeps is silly. Boss isn't going to die because of a ~3% dps increase of one person; And if that ~3% dps increase does kill the boss, odds are your raid needs more gear/skills/practice/etc.

Always go for minmaxing, that's what i always end up doing anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Go with the one that you prefer how it looks, the DPS advantage that any race can give is not worthy
    Yeah, that's why people rerolled troll. Lol.

Deleted
    Well if anyone is serious about maximizing DPS you will race change (again) in WoD regardless if you change now for looks or DPS. You shouldn't even consider a change now for DPS if you wont rethink your decision in WoD release & care about your output that much

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Yeah, that's why people rerolled troll. Lol.
    Just because people do something for a reason doesn't make that reason valid. Frost DPS gets a net reduction of 0.05% and people cry 'NERF BAT FROST IS DEAD OMFG!" and the mass reaction is to re-roll Fire. Doesn't matter that the average result is that Frost hasn't lost any DPS; not enough players read the patch notes or the dev conversations or do their own testing so they listen to the vocal minority.

It's the same with racials. Someone out there at one point did some theory math and it shows that if you do X and Y without flaw AND happen to be Race Z you can optimize your DPS a further N%. It's nothing but simcraft because in order for the racial to make an appreciable difference you have to perform at an extremely high level of play, have RNG in your favor for crits and procs, be fully buffed, never miss a GCD and depending on your class never ever have to move or switch targets.

So sure. If maximizing your DPS to that degree seems purposeful... pick the best racial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    But nothing really matches blood elf males. The thing where they reach their hand out? It's so great to cause that.
    Unless of course there's a poison-laced dagger in his hand and he's the one doing the killing.

The haughty racial arrogance and good looks paired with the bad boy Rogue vibe... <3 The only bad boy I actually adore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isuridedes View Post
    Just because people do something for a reason doesn't make that reason valid. Frost DPS gets a net reduction of 0.05% and people cry 'NERF BAT FROST IS DEAD OMFG!" and the mass reaction is to re-roll Fire. Doesn't matter that the average result is that Frost hasn't lost any DPS; not enough players read the patch notes or the dev conversations or do their own testing so they listen to the vocal minority.

It's the same with racials. Someone out there at one point did some theory math and it shows that if you do X and Y without flaw AND happen to be Race Z you can optimize your DPS a further N%. It's nothing but simcraft because in order for the racial to make an appreciable difference you have to perform at an extremely high level of play, have RNG in your favor for crits and procs, be fully buffed, never miss a GCD and depending on your class never ever have to move or switch targets.

So sure. If maximizing your DPS to that degree seems purposeful... pick the best racial.

Non trolls in Vol'jin's horde should be executed. Troll power mon!

I dunno, Blood elves all do emanate a Bad Girl Vibe.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Looks, gnome female or goblin male all the way.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Armor looks crap on undead, but some like that so.
    Most armors look awesome on undead :O What are you saying!?

Deleted
    If you are a PvE min-maxer, go Troll for horde, or Panda for Alliance.

ORC! but rly, you should wait and see how the new race models are.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    go for looks
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    Go for looks, as that played a factor in my rogue choice, Worgen with the heirloom claws from the brawlers guild, he looks simply badass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Go goblin, I just switched to troll a few weeks back and its terrible. I love their racials, BUT THEY LOOK UGLY WITH ANY TRANSMOG
    How dare you!!

there was time when i was in chase "top dps" changing race few times, and racials are VERY small benefit, u must be in very top of players to get benefit from it but still troll racial is good orc also

(for most of time i was troll/orc/ and 2 times undead)

but i play goblin because they are epic

Whatever you prefer. If you want performance (until WoD from what we know at the moment), go troll. If you want looks, go whatever you like the most.

My opinion though is: Once you go troll, you never reroll! ;D