Raid Times:

Wednesday - Sunday 19:30-23:00.

What can I expect from Collision, if I join it's ranks?

- You can expect a stable raid environment with good players and raid leaders.
- You can expect a mature, fair and friendly attitude at you. Everybody, no matter how new in the guild gets the same good treatment as it's older members.
- You can expect help from the officers, for any kind of problem/question/consideration/help you may have or need.
- You can expect progress through endgame content.
- You can expect a regular raid spot if you are a good player.
- Social community

What we expect from you, if you would like to join Collision?

- We expect you to be a solid player, who understands his class mechanics and full capacity of class tools.
- We expect you not to be rude at people, but having a normal mature attitude. That said it would be good if you are at least 16 years of age, but any other restrictions of Gender, Race, Nationality and etc. do not exist and are not tolerated.
- We expect you to be on time for our raid times or to inform us through the forum/ingame, if you are unable to attend a raid.
- We expect you to be prepared to wipe repeatedly, in order to overcome an encounter.

Do I need to have 2 PVE specs, because I like to do PVP?

No, we like to have our members play what is fun for them. If you like and want to PVP, we have nothing against it, as long as it's not during the main raid times.

- - - Updated - - -

As of 03.12.2013 at 10/14 Heroic SoO - We are looking for a skilled and dedicated:

1x Healer
- Paladin (High)

Your raid experience and current gear should be as much as close to maximum possible at this point of current Tier. For more info please add Papee#2126 to your friend list.

Thank you in advance.