Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Ha, that's funny. You think being gay in the first world is hard? Try being gay in Nigeria (or is it Uganda?). You'll get killed just for asking someone out on a date.
    Telling someone they can't be sad because others have it worse is like saying someone can't be happy because others have it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Wow, you were emergency dick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zywIR_ZFLts
    Yeah pretty much....Annnd a fwb...Annnd I fell for her...She was like a 90-98% match to my dream woman...

And yep she knew hoew I felt and kept screwing around...

Irony ix the guy she chose/fell for....She later came out to say he was using her for her body...

While I frankly...Welll I enjoyed spending time with her was relaxing and calming made me happy...And I didn't care if she was a single mother or npt..

I really did fall for her...Sooo yeah...BTW she HERSELF used the term friendzone to describe me.

I don't know how you can miss that I structured that post very similarly to hers.
    Oh, pretty easily I guess. I didn't read the whole thread. My bad.

You find her attractive, she does not find you attractive - simple as.

Just because she's a woman and you're a man, it doesn't mean you have to instantly have sex.

You can be just friends, and it's not her problem that you find her attractive and want to spin her around like a B-52.

I used to friend zone chicks all the time. Usually when I had to put them on the back burner. Something similar to when I got back with a girlfriend or when a breakup didn't work all the way out. Friend zone means you can hang out, try to hook up buddies, or move onto them if what is happening doesn't work out. It isn't like you need 100s of these. Two or three is usually enough. Then when you finally get with the lady you want and it works all the way out you got other ladies to talk to about lady problems. Never under estimate having a female ear to answer questions about female reactions. Never.

Reading some of the responses I'm actually embarrassed for most of you.

I think friend zone from chicks is usually about this: They aren't attracted to you at all but they like hanging out with you and just being friends, laughing, sharing all that crap oh and not to forget rent about their boyfriend to the friend who is friend zoned.

Basically I see it as a selfish move, the guy stays in the friend zone hoping that one day something will change because he still has feelings for her and he has a hard time letting go while she can't let him go because she got used to using him basically for renting and other silly stuff, very comfortable to do it with him already and so he just keeps listening and helping in hopes she dumps her guy or whatever while she as I already said needs someone "close" to rent to and use for help and such.

Guy should break free in my opinion and just move on. If she doesn't want him, she shouldn't use him for her own selfish needs to solve her problems, hear her complaints etc etc. Otherwise it seems as if her guy lacks some qualities that she is looking out for in others or just can't get the courage to talk the problems over with her boyfriend, then I don't see the point in the relationship at all.

Yes, heaven forbid a heterosexual female enjoy being friends with a heterosexual male. That fucking bitch.
    Silly we all know that males and females cannot really be friends. The two should never mix unless there will be sex and/or a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Silly we all know that males and females cannot really be friends. The two should never mix unless there will be sex and/or a relationship.
    Exactly! Otherwise one ends up suffering while the other uses him for his own good, check Yggdrasil's post for example.

The friend zone is another way of saying, "I find you unattractive." Don't allow yourself to be put in the friend zone. All they will do is try to set you up with their unattractive friends.

Right??? I'm sure that reverse situation you see in movies sometimes, where the unattractive girl really likes the guy who has other relationships, but is still friends with her, never happens. Good thing men aren't manipulative, awful people by default, so she doesn't have to worry about the friend zone. She's just plain unattractive and that's her fault.

It's also solved by being adults and growing out of your childhood mentality of never saying exactly what you mean to another human being under any circumstances. Communication is a wonderful thing.
    Communication? What's that?

The way i avoid the "friend-zone" is establish my interest in her and be upfront

I avoid being too friendly but still nice to them