Deleted

Heroic Klaxxi 10

Hi guys,
    been looking for some of those useful threads around tips and tricks for fights and did not come across that much apart from the 2x 25 man threads about exploits and bopping the bloodletting etc.

Was looking for any specific tricks and tips for the fight that you might share.

Raid Comp: We'll most likely be running
    Prot Pala / Bear
    2 of : Hpala, R Sham, Mistweaver, Disc
    2x locks, SP, Ele sham, Hunter, Rogue (and maybe sitting a DK since it is a melee aids fight - can you confirl?? even though he is a beast on the meters)
    Any thoughts?

Some things to confirm:
    - BOP works to reset the stacking damage stacks on tanks from a different mob (mainly thinking the Tenderising Strikes that Xaril puts on a tank vs how late you kill Kilruk)?
    - Psyfiend chain CCs the parasites all fight (or void tendrils)
    - Can you spectral guise / FD / vanish the Aim?
    - Any other class specific tidbits or advice?

Simplified Kill Order: - 10 MAN
    Skeer (start on Rikkal to bait blobs) > Rikkal > Korven (make sure Hisek gets tombed) > Hisek > Xaril (lust pots everything to burn before 2nd catalyst) > Kaztik > Iyyo... > Kilruk > Ka'Roz

Thanks

I don't know about what you have available roster-wise but you may want to consider dropping your Ele & SP. It needs to be enforced that this is a PURELY single target fight and you'll have much more success with something like a feral / mage.

I don't know if you've seen the fight yet, but the drawbacks to having melee on paragons is the loss of DPS from having to run from Hisek every time he does Rapid Fire and that because Kaz'tik will try to do whirling on top of groups of people, he will nearly always run through melee and so melee will also need to constantly move out for this (or just take a lot of damage :P).

Death knights in particular are also horrendous for breaking CC on parasites because of things like Howling Blast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warlocks and Mages can solo soak aim which is why I mentioned above you should prob take one. The big issue is that when a Mage uses invisibility when targeted by aim it -instantly- triggers the aim, so we had people calling out they were planning on solo soaking, waiting 3 seconds then doing it - I can't remember if the same applies to warlocks solo soaking. - Answering your question about whether you can vanish aim, it looks like it sets it off instantly if you try.

Literally all CC works on the parasites, though I see you mentioned void tendrils. The majority of the parasites damage is through their casted ability (feed I think it was?) so roots literally do nothing about them. You will literally want the whole raid to be using their interrupts and CC's on cooldown until all the parasites are dead.

Your kill order looks fine.

Good luck!

Deleted
    Go only with 1 melee (he will pick the scorpion buff, it does a lot of damage). For healers doesn't matter much but disc is really helpful as usual. The order seems ok, the only part where depends of personal preference is the last 3 ones (btw, there is an addon called klaxxipriority which is nice to mark bosses automatically).

The parasites can be cc easily (and every guy that gets transformed into scorpion thing can kill 2 of them if done it quickly, be careful to not eat all of them until you kill rikkal) and when Rikkal is dead just kill the ones you have left (there should be 1 or 2), only 6M and there is like 10seg between each regenerate.

Kilruk hits like a truck, careful on that part with tanks (it should take it the tank without stacks). I'm not sure if bop reset the stacks.

After killing blackfuse, this is an easy (and fun) boss, good luck!