Deleted

No idea how to gem Fury

Icy veins says one thing, top Fury warriors say another, and the guide here says another as well.

Ask Mr Robbot basically says fuck all bonuses and go 320 crit in everything.

If you want the correct gemming, you need to find your stat weights and put them into a calculator such as AskMrRobot. Collision has made an easy to follow guide in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23083568

If you cant be bothered to do it correct; follow the general stat weight guideline in the guides on this forum. Hope it helps

What works for geared and the best Warriors may not work for you. Icy-Veins is decent for the low end of players, but it's not reliable if you're min/maxing at the average or slightly above average players. It depends what your gear/crit is like.

You can generally rely on the sticky thread here, it's a pretty decent overview. Keep in mind that if you're at hit cap already, then it's much less valuable to gem for a blue socket when the hit on the gem is wasted. The best way for you is to run a spreadsheet of some kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    the thread linked by Oliria helped me out greatly when i was figuring out how to gem/reforge my gear. really suggest you look into that!

I currently have 14 smooth gems and 8 crafty, depends a little on the amount of expertise on your gear and the SEP value of crit what is best. Looking at your warrior you want at least 4 crafty gems so you can reforge ring/hands to mastery, after that you want full crit gems for fury, always keep the socketbonus on the helm though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    the thread linked by Oliria helped me out greatly when i was figuring out how to gem/reforge my gear. really suggest you look into that!
    I assume you're talking about CollisionTD's post?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    I assume you're talking about CollisionTD's post?
    yeah exactly

15+ Year Old Account
    I get all my expertise and hit from gear, so I'm gemming pure crit except 1 str/crit gem, as per mr robot.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Aside from gemming you should have your sword from sha in the mainhand for the human racial and ignore offhand expertise cap. If you can take the expertise/crit gems in red sockets you should, otherwise gem str/crit if the socket is good enough. Sim your statweights to be sure what sockets are good enough if you want to be sure, going straight up crit and ignoring non-180str bonuses if you don't want to sim your char is a solid approach too, since you gave the amp trinket getting more crit is a good idea. Going for overcap hit in your head socket is fine I'd say, not sure about the belt bonus though. You could probably ignore the boots socket bonus aswell if you have the sword mainhand and go straight crit. Having said that you would still want to know your wieghts to be sure.

Personally my sims are telling me to gem straight crit. Really depends on your gear.

Deleted
    if u need expertise then crit/expertise, if u need hit then crit/hit and after cap crit crit crit!!!