Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    I don't care if they shouldn't be, they should at least have at least one option =p

What I mean is that the males are rugged and savage, but the females are all pretty with no particular angry/savage appearance themselves.

Like with trolls and orcs, not particularly attractive by any means, but at least a couple faces look calm like they won't stab you in the face.

Male nelf faces can look calm too of course, I just feel that it's unfair that girls are attractive and the males are grufty buggers.
    I think they look quite attractive. There are some calm faces for male NE too. You mean attractive in BE's way?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Faces, always faces.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Night Elves by far have the best looking vanilla models but they still need an update. Those fat feet boots are always what catches my eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    needs more body hair, all the males need more sexy sexy body hair!!!

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

At least they have wrists
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Take a look at these and tell me what you think needs to be tweaked, if there are any problems in your opinion anyways, as Blizzard is trying their best to update new models, while catering to those who liked the old ones.

It looks pretty awful, especially without armor on, what I dislike is:

His pecks, they are too long and low, they are saggy, not like actual pecks when he's got a six pack.
    His stomach is too thin in contrast to the rest of his body structure.
    His forearms are larger than his upper arms.
    His underwear is far too long and high.
    His knees are almost none existent.
    Ridiculously large hands.

The face needs a lot of work too, it just looks really aged, especially the eyes, night elves have some of the worst hair in game imo, before they introduced the barber shop.

Sounds nitpicky, but I'm just answering the question, generally, all they need to do is fix proportions and bring harmony to his structure.
    The newer night elf models are good examples of this, I can't see them changing much more apart from emotion in the face and actions, and my main is now a night elf female which makes me pretty sad they might not see much of a change, but it's going to be far better none the less.

I just hate the walk waddle going on
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    needs more body hair, all the males need more sexy sexy body hair!!!
    But I don't like body hair.

Ears poking through plate helmets.

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Take a look at these and tell me what you think needs to be tweaked, if there are any problems in your opinion anyways, as Blizzard is trying their best to update new models, while catering to those who liked the old ones.
    When I think of an elf, I don't imagine this --- I think of the elves from Lord of the Rings -- Legolas or Elrond.
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.