Thread: Kel'Thuzad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    No way. Yogg fed upon death, and Scourge prevented life and death from circulating. IIRC, there was even a quest in Icecrown in which we unchained a Faceless One so that he wreaks havoc upon Scourge.
    1) There's nothing substantial to say that Yogg-saron "fed" upon death, that's speculation based in nothing.
    2) R'khem was chained by the Ymirjar that the Lich King had told to mine, he came up to find what the disturbance was. He doesn't even "wreak havoc" on the scourge, as you put it. He just runs away after you release him.
    3) The scourge was indirectly involved for the releasing of the Faceless Ones.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    1) There's nothing substantial to say that Yogg-saron "fed" upon death, that's speculation based in nothing.
    2) R'khem was chained by the Ymirjar that the Lich King had told to mine, he came up to find what the disturbance was. He doesn't even "wreak havoc" on the scourge, as you put it. He just runs away after you release him.
    3) The scourge was indirectly involved for the releasing of the Faceless Ones.
    My bad. Must've been under impression from all those speculative threads about Old Gods' nature. Anyhow, there's seen some animosity between Yogg and the Scourge. From http://wowpedia.org/Yogg-saron:
    "Alliance questing revealed, however, that the undead of the Scourge mysteriously utter the name "Yogg-Saron" with tremendous hatred and contempt"
    "Blizzard representatives have stated that they feel the connection between Yogg-Saron and the Lich King ended up being poorly expressed in-game, but added that it "had a lot to do with the ability for mortals to become corrupted."

Considering that undead couldn't be corrupted like mortals, and that Scourge used the maddening saronite without any repercussions for them, I'd conclude that Yogg didn't need them in this world, as they were like useless weed to him.

Since when did people start asking for expansions that were just rehashed content? Scourge 2.0? Seriously?

What? do you want the Iron Scourge?

Deleted
    Think that guy has come back enough times already.