My thoughts on the Duel system

I think it should have a new feature like this:
    After finishing a duel,your cooldowns will be reset immediately.

Reason why i think it should be added is because after losing a duel,most people dont wanna wait until their cds are up to have another duels.Sometimes they dont stop dueling and keep losing a duel and they will just get mad and they will complain like their class sucks,that class is fucking op..my class needs a buff something like that.....so i think it will be awesome if this feature is added..

Thoughts?

btw sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by walled56; 2013-12-03 at 02:40 PM.

Would be seriously convenient I love dueling outside org in my downtime. There would have to be rules set in place to ensure it wasn't abused out in other parts of the world though. Like keeping your cooldowns constantly up in the world with a friend by dueling them and /concedeing then continuing on your merry way questing or w/e.

Perhaps instead of resetting your cooldowns after the duel it could work like this. Your cooldown counter before the duel is saved, and at the start of the duel your cooldowns get reset allowing you to use them. After the duel your timer picks up where it left off, or even continues to countdown in the background while you are dueling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    If you bathe your motherboard in the blood of 20 chickens during the first full moon after the equinox, the WoW gods will shower you with many loots.

dueling is dead as is all world pvp, no sense polishing a turd.

Quote Originally Posted by dkomposer View Post
    Anecdotal evidence: considered evidence on MMO-champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Yes, and what prevents people from abusing this?

I know world PvP is dead but bare with me....

You kill enemy players in world PvP, maybe raiding a city. While they are dead and before they rez, you all duel each other and concede to refresh all your major cool downs before anyone can come back. I can see that being abused.

Quote Originally Posted by dkomposer View Post
    Guess you've never been outside Org/SW on PvP server?

OT: I'd like it, it does get a bit annoying dueling without CDs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see how this can be abused, but I don't see why anybody should honetsly give a damn about it being "abused". I mean, "oh noes, that large group of enemies got their CDs back up, not that we actually stood a chance anyways."

Seriously, if people use this to refresh their CDs for other purposes then who cares? Do you honestly think someone would actually stand outside an instance for somebody else so he can get his CDs back up? Do you honestly think a group of people who are ganking in one place would actually have the need/time to duel eachother to refresh their CDs?