Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I feel hammers hitting me, even though this is just a portion of the story. No one knows full history of all of them. I'd like to add to original thread.

Can't believe this hasn't been put up already but this video should solve everything for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZgDvuq2mKo

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarisus517 View Post
    So, three months ago I was suppose to meet up with this girl named Sarah. Her sister, Casey who is in my class and wanted to introduce us.
    Going along well.

When Casey told Sarah about me, Sarah said she wanted to meet me but did not give a date.
    Being organized is a major part of being with someone but I'll let it slide.

Well, I was impatient and wanted to meet her and kept pressing for a date. It took a while, but I think Sarah was not over her ex cheating on her. The break up occurred three weeks before we started talking.
    Not very important but okay.

So, Thursday came and I was in the library with Casey, and Craig (a guy friend of mine). Sarah is suppose to see me for the first time in person. I asked Craig to leave because he always had cockblocked me in the past.
    Understandable, you're mainly in it for the sex.

After Sarah came, Craig finally left. I was angry at this moment and got into an argument with Casey.
    Moar infoz?

After that night, I made it seem like I had something to hide for not wanting Craig being there. I told them Craig was a rapist.
    WHOAH, WHAT? You just fucking ruined that guy's reputation and sex life for the sake of your own. Ok so you're a selfish asshole.

The next day (Friday), Sarah said her boss needed someone to babysit on Saturday (our blind date), I did not believe it. Either, she's trying to hold out on getting over her ex or Craig said something nasty behind my back, like I raped my ex or I'm trying to get into a Sarah's pants. Then Sunday comes, I asked Sarah again, she said she's not ready for a relationship.
    Karma, nice job. You pretty much deserved that.

Two weeks go by, I asked Sarah to meet up to talk about things but she would not and says she can't handle another relationship right now. Her first ex (who is pretty ugly) came down to visit her and Sarah said they were just friends. I did believe that because she had many chances to get back with him I believe she was single for a while after her second ex (who broke off the engagement cause he wanted to see other girls). Plus Casey told me Sarah did not want to be with him.
    Whatever, unimportant but what you say about her first ex depicts you as superficial.

At this point I don't know if she does not want to get with me cause of what Craig said OR she's just not over her ex. Here are some clues to this day. Sarah broke up with her ex beginning of August, and we started texting August 20th.
    Because of Craig, stop being a cunt to your friends.

Here are some things I think that are in my favor:
    1. Sarah hestatied to meet up even before all the drama incident
    2. She said twice she's not over her ex/cheating
    3. She always seem to be sad
    4. I gave her several surprises, but she always took a while to respond to the surprise (I dressed up as her favor animal on Halloween)
    5. Casey kept looking at my phone to see if I'm texting other girls (been going on for the entire time)
    6. When I "flirted" with two cutest girls in class, Casey called me "such a liar".
    7. When I told Sarah, I'd stay single and wait for her until she feels better. Sarah tells me I shouldn't stop living my life for her and did not want to hurt me.
    8. I was seen with alleged victim (my only girlfriend)
    9. If rumors were true, then i would not wait around for a single girl. Rapists/desperate people don't wait.
    1. Not in your favor at all.
    2. Again, not.
    3. Kind of but that just makes you a dick.
    4. She doesn't like you.
    5. Casey likes you.
    6. Because you are.
    7. She's telling you to go away.
    8. Not in your favor.
    9. It's entirely common for serial killers and stuff to wait for their victim.

Here are some clues against me:
    1. Sarah's co-worker had "oh shit" moment when I came in to say hi.
    2. Casey telegraphed fear several times but still walked with me alone during night.
    3. I made it seem like I had something to hide by telling Craig to take off.
    4. I told them Craig was a rapist and he went to court for it.
    5. Casey is in love with Craig and he seems to be convincing, they hang out all the time.
    6. I told Craig I would not help him with homework the night of argument.
    1. How is that relevant.
    2. Relevant?
    3. Obviously your fault.
    4. Nice job.
    5. Leave them alone.
    6. You're a terrible friend.

What should I do?
    Apologize and never speak to them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think I would save michal jordan's life. That guy was just such a great singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarus View Post
    Going along well.

Being organized is a major part of being with someone but I'll let it slide.

Not very important but okay.

Understandable, you're mainly in it for the sex.

Moar infoz?

WHOAH, WHAT? You just fucking ruined that guy's reputation and sex life for the sake of your own. Ok so you're a selfish asshole.

Karma, nice job. You pretty much deserved that.

Whatever, unimportant but what you say about her first ex depicts you as superficial.

Because of Craig, stop being a cunt to your friends.

1. Not in your favor at all.
    2. Again, not.
    3. Kind of but that just makes you a dick.
    4. She doesn't like you.
    5. Casey likes you.
    6. Because you are.
    7. She's telling you to go away.
    8. Not in your favor.
    9. It's entirely common for serial killers and stuff to wait for their victim.

1. How is that relevant.
    2. Relevant?
    3. Obviously your fault.
    4. Nice job.
    5. Leave them alone.
    6. You're a terrible friend.

Apologize and never speak to them again.
    Read my edit, if you knew my history with Craig, you would understand why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarisus517 View Post
    Read my edit, if you knew my history with Craig, you would understand why.
    He sounds like you