Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    You sound like a child. Very humorous! Since you are incapable of intelligent thought go ahead and google the results of cata launch and the mop launch where they lost subs in the quarter(s) afterwards. Have fun with your ban by the way!
    You just sound like a troll to me, I will stop feeding you though since you did not answer my question.

You mean you will stop answering because you want information spoon fed to you? Sounds like I'm getting trolled by a mouth breathing knuckledragger.
    Last edited by ihyln; 2013-12-05 at 03:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    Seems more likely that its the collectors edition mount for WOD.
    If that's true, someone at Blizz needs to be punched. A fucking flying mount for an expansion that won't allow flying until the first content patch after release? I'm being trolled here =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    You're telling me after 5.1 came out you never went anywhere in Pandaria proper? :/ Not on your main, not on alts?
    5.1 featured dailies that occured in Krasarang wild, so that's really a null point on your part.

Oh, and I could fly while doing them, too.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I don't know why people would be surprised by a flying mount with the Collector's Edition. Flying will only be disallowed until 5.1, a relatively small portion of the expansion. Additionally there are 5 other continents still in the game where you CAN fly on your collector's edition flying mount. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. As long as the mount they give us can ALSO be used as a ground mount it seems fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnTwan View Post
    I don't know why people would be surprised by a flying mount with the Collector's Edition. Flying will only be disallowed until 5.1, a relatively small portion of the expansion. Additionally there are 5 other continents still in the game where you CAN fly on your collector's edition flying mount. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. As long as the mount they give us can ALSO be used as a ground mount it seems fine.
    Well, if it's worth anything, the running animations for this thing look pretty friggin' stupid.

But as for the other points, flying in the other continents really doesn't matter.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

This is what I imagine happens at Blizzard today:

They come up with a new skeleton model, release it on the store to double dip to fill their greedy ass pockets, remodel it for in game rewards.

Obviously this will be on the Blizzard store.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    5.1 featured dailies that occured in Krasarang wild, so that's really a null point on your part.

Oh, and I could fly while doing them, too.
    Yeah, so it sounds like if any new content is added to Draenor proper, we will still be able to fly, but if any new zones are added, we won't be able to fly in them.

Basically, the same as in Pandaria. It's possible I'm missing a tweet where they confirm they'll be actively taking away flying rather than denying its use in new areas each patch though. Link me if I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    And even then you have to halt your character progression after doing a long attunement chain just to do that.

Joy. Cuz nothing says reward for a lengthy quest chain like something you can't use unless you stop moving your character forward!

Next will be legendaries you can only use in old raid content.
    Not really like Shadowmourne is viable in Siege of Orgrimmar :/

I haven't heard any information about the 'attunement' yet. If it's no too spoilery, could you link to the announcement?
    Last edited by Soeroah; 2013-12-05 at 12:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    hey look, another flying mount noone can use till 6.1
    And even then you have to halt your character progression after doing a long attunement chain just to do that.

Joy. Cuz nothing says reward for a lengthy quest chain like something you can't use unless you stop moving your character forward!

Next will be legendaries you can only use in old raid content.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I love how this turned the table, and now everyone is a fucking whiner. I find the no flying amazing tbh. Now we finally get some proper use out of the mountain of ground mounts we're accumulated over the years, and i have always agreed on what they've been saying. It's nice to take in new content ground based and not from above.

Deleted
    It's funny how they help it with thrusters to cope with his weak looking wings :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    I love how this turned the table, and now everyone is a fucking whiner. I find the no flying amazing tbh. Now we finally get some proper use out of the mountain of ground mounts we're accumulated over the years, and i have always agreed on what they've been saying. It's nice to take in new content ground based and not from above.
    I love how you're okay with Blizzard forcing everyone to do something they clearly don't enjoy when nobody ever forced you to do something you clearly didn't enjoy. Yet, somehow, we're "whiners".
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I like the look of this mount, for me it definitely must have. But I think if they made to it normal forepaws instead of wings, it would become muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    You mean you will stop answering because you want information spoon fed to you? Sounds like I'm getting trolled by a mouth breathing knuckledragger.
    No you just need to back up your statements with information, it is not my job to find it if your trying to make us believe in your statements.