Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't like....mean people and those that try and put words in my mouth or hyperbolic. Actually no not hate, dislike severely. I don't hate anyone.

someone gets it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate very easily. You might say its a superpower actually.. Yes...

I can stand in line, in any situation were a line would be made; and just silently hate an entire building full of people. And when its my turn and whoever is greeting me is being all polite and nice, Ill be very upset. I'm "that guy". Get out of my damn way, Im the centre of everything damn it.
    I need a cape.
    I like juice

Deleted
    What do you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hating someone you have never met in real life is neither crazy or irrational. If you meet someone in real life and hate them, you do so because you have acquired enough knowledge about them to hate them. Meeting one in real life is not the sole means by which one can acquire such knowledge. Placing some imaginarily large weight on meeting a person on the other hand, as you do, is quite irrational though not approaching crazy.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Piers Morgan
    Lily Allen
    Pete Doherty

In no particular order. Bunch of cunts.

The very sight of any of these fuckers builds up a rage inside of me - I don't know any of them personally - so it's quite irrational really.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Hating someone you have never met in real life is neither crazy or irrational. If you meet someone in real life and hate them, you do so because you have acquired enough knowledge about them to hate them. Meeting one in real life is not the sole means by which one can acquire such knowledge. Placing some imaginarily large weight on meeting a person on the other hand, as you do, is quite irrational though not approaching crazy.

You have some points.... but way off the mark.

Anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I hate people with intolerance to other cultures.

And the Dutch.
    Silly ole Nigel Powers
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, some people on tv are capable of grating on your nerves enough without ever meeting the idiots... is that valid?

Just look at the Brony culture and homosexuality. People hate on other people all the time, even when they've never met them or even know their names. I think the Brony culture is an interesting one. I'm constantly surprised how often the most normal person will turn out right Nazi to another person if they figure out they're a Brony. Even if they don't "hate" them, they still judge pretty hard.

I hate that one guy.. Steve. He's a jerk.
    It has been scientifically confirmed that if Eiffel was green; he would in fact die.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hating somebody is a very easy thing to do but I don't think its unfair to hate somebody who as negatively effected your life, even if you have never meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by SatanClaus View Post
    In this day and age is that unreasonable? Or just plain crazy?
    I don't have to have met you in person to know that, if you've harmed someone I love, physically, mentally, emotionally, or in any other way, due to your own selfishness, I will hate you passionately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Easily. Because of the anonymity of the internet, it's more than likely that I hate everyone else out there, simply because there is the chance that they are going to be douchebags behind the guise of 'my actions have no consequences'.

It's a guilty until proven innocent thing, really.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sarah Palin is my example.

She is a woman who has not a single intelligent or original thought in her head, she simply spews propaganda to incite the masses. I'd ignore her, but there are enough people who for some reason listen to that woman, such that she actually has influence enough to possibly win an election into public office. And that scares me.

But I don't think I hate her so much as I hate her stupidity.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Jesus
    Oh come on. Assuming he actually existed, he had some good ideas. It's not his fault people ignore his good ideas in favor of his (or his followers') bad ones, misinterpret what he said, or simply put words in his mouth.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

It's easy to hate someone you've never met. Whatever persona they project in whatever it is they do - guildies, celebrities, random people at work - can rub you the wrong way which makes you hate "them" and there's nothing wrong with that - at least imo. I take things at face value and I don't care enough to dig deeper to see what a swell guy Rush Limbaugh is off screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never hate people. I may hate what they may stand for and how they act. But never hate the person. There is a difference.

So the answer for me would be no. I can never hate anyone I have never met or the ones I have met.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I hate the swiss.
    Damn them and their holey cheese! I paid for a whole block damnit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Almost to page 4 and noone has mentioned Justin Bieber yet?