550 resto druid LF Alliance guild, no weekends

I'm back from a break (for dissertation writing!) and am looking for a raiding guild again. I raided from Vanilla through Tier 11, consistently attaining server firsts including Death's Demise. We were also World #2 for Ulduar achievements at the time. I'm done with grad school now, have a job and am looking to raid again.

I'd prefer a guild that is doing heroics and is around the 6-10/14 mark. I want to finish the tier, but I also don't want to miss out on progression! I can't raid Fri-Sun, but anytime from 7pm-1am EST the rest of the week is fine.

Please add me to talk more! Adarel#1393

Adarel,
    I know you mentioned wanting into a heroic guild, but Ill toss this out either way.

We are expanding into a 25man raid environment. We offer a casual schedule, but are adopting a more driven, focus minded raid to utilize the minimal time we have to raid. If you would like to read into it a bit more, check this out.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10716191668

My contact information can be found in the above link.

Hi, I replied to your post on the official forums, and sent you a btag request, but I'm also going to post here because REALLY need a resto druid. I know our progression is a bit below what you are looking for, but we have an amazing core of players, we just need one more pro healer to really start rocking progression. Please consider us!

We are an Alliance guild on US-Thunderhorn. We are currently a 10 man but we are expanding to be ready for 20 mythic in WoD. We currently need a skilled resto druid. We are currently 1/14 heroic in SoO, we were 9/13 heroic in ToT and looking to improve. We raid Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11pm Central time with an optional Sunday afternoon Flex raid to fill gear gaps. We have a strong, stable leadership and guild roster that is a mature, fun place to play while still pushing for as much progression as possible within a 3 day schedule. Most of the people in our guild have raided together since the early days of Vanilla, and you can bank on the fact that we will be together for a long time and not worry about joining a guild that crumbles 2 weeks later.

My battletag is Psiserrat#1232 and I would love to hear from you!

Hey there you sond like you would be a great addition to our group for Heroic Prg. Here's a little about us
    Our guild started up in Throne but the majority of our raiders came from progression guild backgrounds. Our ToT progression was hampered early dude to one or two inconsistent raiders but we finished a solid 12/12 and are 14/14 in siege. Unfortunately two our raiders had real life issues that pulled them from the game and now are looking to fill those spots and continue with Heroic progression.

What we are looking for:
    We are currently recruiting 1 healer preferably a druid or holy paladin (dps os is a plus) but will consider all classes and specs. We would prefer a 550 and having at least the Legendary Meta-gem item level but do not mind gearing someone 540+ if they have skill. We expect you to be mature and reliable but also fun.

Raid times:
    Tues, Wed, Thurs: 9:30 pm server (8:30 pacific, 10:30 eastern) to 12:30am server (11:30 pacific, 1:30am eastern)

please leave a post here or contact or Soullord (Soul#1457/Steel#1288 Battletag) in game to set up an interview.

Hello and welcome back to the game!

The Odds Favor Us is a 25 man Alliance raiding guild on Alexstrasza.
    We are 6/14 heroic in SoO and have been raiding 25 mans as a guild for 1 year now(though a good handful of us have raided together in past tiers/xpacs).
    Raid times: 6-9pm CST(7-10pm EST) Tues/Wed/Thurs. Just 9 hours per week!

My btag is Lgeme84#1466 for any questions you may have!
    Apply through our website @ http://theoddsfavorus.guildlaunch.com/

Stay Frosty!