Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Logitech G600 suffer the same problem as the naga after awhile. The double clicking curse and the non responsive mouse turn button. Mine showed the symptoms only after 8 months. g400 6 months. At least my nagas lasted a little more than a year before i threw it because of the same issues.

Anyway i am still looking for a mouse that does not suffer from this clicking issue, i read a thread that says zowie mico has a good clicking mechanism, anyone tried it? I dont need an mmo mouse. Are the steelseries clickers good? Steelseries kinda look generic for the high price.

Anyone else having the same mouse issues as me? I dont even play RTS or Diablo. I do now know why the lifespan of my mouse clickers is too short for me. Im so sick of buying a mouse almost twice a year because of this.
    Last edited by Yizu; 2013-12-04 at 02:41 PM.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So... people here have been going back and forth about the Razer Naga... Some say it sucks, some say it's awesome. How do I pick? Lol. I think it's going to be either a Logitech 400-500-600-700? or a Razer Naga apparently. Though if you can convince me otherwise, do so!

EDIT: Guess I forgot to say I play RTSs, ARPGs, MMOs, FPSs and more...
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

Deleted
    forget everything what other people say.
    Go to a store, and try different mice out yourself. I could rave on about the Logitech MX1000 Lazer mice being fantastic, but for you it might be compleatly awful.
    What is good for one person, may not be good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post
    How do I pick?
    Easy. Buy it from somewhere local with a good return policy and try it for a few days. If you like it, congratulations, you win! If you don't like it, return it and try a different one.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Naga
    Logitech G600
    Redragon Perdition

Do you play MMOs alot?
    If so I really really recommend the Logitech G600. I had a Razer Naga for 2 years and I loved it, but when I tried out the G600 I immediately fell in love <3
    You have to get used to it, but when you do it's a huge improvement to your MMO-Experience

This thread is several months old, please do not necro old threads.

Closed.