The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

A tale of two threads.

Hey champs,

For those of you that browse the forums frequently, you will notice a trend in my thread topics recently. Particularly, asking for advice concerning how to handle my situations with the opposite sex. Whereas most people don't like these threads very much, I find most of the community here above average intelligence and I have appreciated the input given thus far and unfortunately need it again for both women I have posted about in the last couple of months. This is due to the fact that both of the narratives with both of these women could possibly become intertwined.

Girl # 1 was mentioned in this thread. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-relationship the OP tells that little story.

Since then, we have hung out on several occasions. And nearly every time the night ended in an intimate experience. Although I was able to bail out the first time, it got progressively easier to do it the more we hung out. I'm not sure if it's because of our earlier history as friends or what. But I can admit now that I do have feelings for this girl and she feels the same. The problem is her current relationship. She barely mentions him and we both know that our connection goes beyond a basic friendship. But neither of us have wanted to mention the elephant in the room.

Girl # 2 was mentioned in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-second-chance. My Op also tells the story of it.

Despite the overwhelming posts to tell me to bail, I didn't. This was due to two reasons.

1. Her persistence to want to try again + the feels I developed towards her never faded.
    2. Her situation being similar to my younger sister. I always felt that I was at fault for my sisters situation for taking a dick-head approach to her bad decisions; which contributed to her making more bad decisions Because of that, I couldn't just kick this girl to the curb. Especially since her regrets of bailing the first time appear sincere.

Whereas my encounters with her dim down on the intimacy scale, they are still there and signs of affection are becoming clearer like they were when we first began talking and she bailed. Both girls don't seem to desire sexual encounters; but instead a suitable companion/relationship

The end results of both of these things is that i'm essentially lost on how I should handle this. I don't want to give either girl the wrong idea because i'm no giggalo or heartbreaker. I want to avoid a situation where I would have to choose but i'm afraid if I cut ties with one and court the other that I could end up with nothing.

What do i do?

Cut times with both. I see have an anime avatar tho. Have you tried converting over to the 2D master race. Your future waifu will never cause you trouble!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Introduce them and lay it out bare, maybe they'll be into it.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Hey champs,

For those of you that browse the forums frequently, you will notice a trend in my thread topics recently. Particularly, asking for advice concerning how to handle my situations with the opposite sex. Whereas most people don't like these threads very much, I find most of the community here above average intelligence and I have appreciated the input given thus far and unfortunately need it again for both women I have posted about in the last couple of months. This is due to the fact that both of the narratives with both of these women could possibly become intertwined.

Girl # 1 was mentioned in this thread. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-relationship the OP tells that little story.

Since then, we have hung out on several occasions. And nearly every time the night ended in an intimate experience. Although I was able to bail out the first time, it got progressively easier to do it the more we hung out. I'm not sure if it's because of our earlier history as friends or what. But I can admit now that I do have feelings for this girl and she feels the same. The problem is her current relationship. She barely mentions him and we both know that our connection goes beyond a basic friendship. But neither of us have wanted to mention the elephant in the room.

Girl # 2 was mentioned in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-second-chance. My Op also tells the story of it.

Despite the overwhelming posts to tell me to bail, I didn't. This was due to two reasons.

1. Her persistence to want to try again + the feels I developed towards her never faded.
    2. Her situation being similar to my younger sister. I always felt that I was at fault for my sisters situation for taking a dick-head approach to her bad decisions; which contributed to her making more bad decisions Because of that, I couldn't just kick this girl to the curb. Especially since her regrets of bailing the first time appear sincere.

Whereas my encounters with her dim down on the intimacy scale, they are still there and signs of affection are becoming clearer like they were when we first began talking and she bailed. Both girls don't seem to desire sexual encounters; but instead a suitable companion/relationship

The end results of both of these things is that i'm essentially lost on how I should handle this. I don't want to give either girl the wrong idea because i'm no giggalo or heartbreaker. I want to avoid a situation where I would have to choose but i'm afraid if I cut ties with one and court the other that I could end up with nothing.

What do i do?
    Well, from what you wrote here it sounds more sincere with Girl #1. Although she sounds like she could use a good ultimatum put in place.. either she deals with the elephant in the room and removes it back to the wild on it's own, or... yeah.

IMO #2 doesn't sound very secure or that it would become secure, not if she already once ran back to a guy once he got out of prison... (He's so great to run back to? And yet she was seeing someone else while he was there?) I'll be honest, at least going by this little bit of info, she sounds like she may be the sort that her attempted relationships sound to be more out of a need to have someone rather than simple want for the other person.

But that's just what I get from what you wrote, I can't really know the situation.