Demonic Servitude

With the addition of Demonic Servitude, I imagine that Demo's iconic Felguard would be rendered obsolete. Why go Demo for FG when any spec can have permanent stronger pets (Doomguard/Infernal). Taking into account that not everyone will take this talent and Demo has other attractions, Is there an elegant solution? Making FG stronger than Doomguard and Infernal could possibly undermine this talent's intent.

Will Doomguard and Infernal's 10 min cd be shortened with this talent since DS is 1 min cd? For button bloat's sake, can we make it passive?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2013-12-04 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    IDK, We will see when WoD gets close to beta.
    I wish they gave us a Pit Lord minion and different metamorphosis forms.

I would drool if Demo can have FG and one of Doomguard/Infernal or both Doomguard/Infernal long term!

You don't go demo 'for pets' :P.

Up till cata, maybe - in cata it became a burst tree, and in panda it became the most awesome swiss army knife ever ^^

I went, and have always gone, Demonology 'for pets.'

A demonology Doom/Terror/Infernal/Abyssal will be ~20% stronger than affliction or destruction due to mastery. Also, demonologists can still summon Felguards with Grimoire of Servitude for on-demand felstorms and stuns.

10+ Year Old Account
    They recently said a lot of the new talents had already been changed substantially or even completely pulled based on the feedback at, and since Blizzcon. Guess they were a mix of placeholders and concepts, so it's impossible to say much about any of the talents since we don't know which are "real", or how they'll appear when the Beta/PTR servers launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    what do you mean you dont go demo for pets?! ofc you do.. to show off that double ashkandi on wrathguard/felguard and watch all warriors rets derpknights curse you xD