10+ Year Old Account

Cooking: Feast of Revitalization

Causes all cool downs to refresh if player consumes the feast for 30 seconds. Must remain seated.

We spend a good amount of time waiting for cool downs in game as is and this isn't game breaking but it would be rather useful when waiting for key cool downs to refresh in either Raids/Dungeons or even the open world. Gives cooking a good timeless recipe and could even have an individual serving recipe.

What do you guys think?

Edit: As suggested below, just build this into the current best feast in the game
    Last edited by Yimereh; 2013-12-04 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In raids all cooldowns reset after a wipe or you down a boss, so I can't imagine it'd be useful.

There´s already way too much food in game, and if i can wait 30 seconds eating i can wait another 30 secs for my big cds.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2013-12-04 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, well it could still have situational usefulness in the world or in dungeons(not that those are very challenging). I guess I should pay more attention after a boss attempt in LFR, never realized they reset I probably notice it subconsciously as I'm always ready to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    In raids all cooldowns reset after a wipe or you down a boss, so I can't imagine it'd be useful.
    actually only 5min+ cds reset, could be wrong in the "5", but im 100% sure not all cds reset - like icy veins/combustion/alter time for sure don't reset with combat reset. id rather see this "cd reset option" just baseline in the best feast in the game instead of a separate one.

and to people thinking waiting 30s or an extra minute longer is nothing - during progress as a hardcore raider we have about 25-40 pulls that 99% depend on how fast people recover. multiply that by 30s to 1 min, that means losing extra pulls that can be used to learn or kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    actually only 5min+ cds reset, could be wrong in the "5", but im 100% sure not all cds reset - like icy veins/combustion/alter time for sure don't reset with combat reset. id rather see this "cd reset option" just baseline in the best feast in the game instead of a separate one.
    I agree, that makes much more sense instead of requiring a brand new one.