Casual Player LF Guild

A bit of history. I have been playing since 1 month before TBC launch and found huge enjoyment from raiding up to H ICC. With my family growing I had to shift away from scheduled raiding to a more casual gameplay. When I first stopped raiding I would have noted raiding as being the be-all-and-end-all reason I used to play. Looking back now (having gone through 2 expansions since) I would say the one thing I really miss about the game is building some great in-game friends.

I have bounced around a few guilds over the past few years trying to re-create this community feeling however it has been a challenge finding a fit. The current guild I'm in is ok... the challenge is most of the people are only online to raid or they do not run things together. I just want to see if there may be something else out there as a better fit for me.

In game I love to:
    - Level new toons
    - Level professions
    - Tank heroic dungeons/scenarios or raids
    - Heal whilst PvPing (BGs or RBGs)

Is there a guild out there that may be a great fit?
    - Has a community that not only get along well but are also great players (ie. players that maximize their toon's performance given the gear they are utilizing)
    - Has a community that enjoy playing with other guildies and supporting one another
    - Has a community large or diverse enough to participate in PvE and PvP events
    - Has a community where a significant membership are online between 10pm-12am
    - Stable
    - Active

This is simply a feeler thread. If I were to decide to change I would wait until 5.4.2 to get the heirlooms to any new toon.

Hi. while I don't have the guild that your looking for right now, I will be starting one soon that I'm hoping will have all of those qualities. send me a pm or email if you might be interested in finding out more. Kayishka 'at' gmail 'dot' com (bah, I cant post links yet...sosad)
    Take a look at my post 'Alliance reroll in the thought process, join with me and help start something new!'