Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Really cool effect armor in WoD

You know you would love it we saw it with the store helmets and challenge gear and some raid tiers but not much really so i want more

Quote Originally Posted by Akmaro View Post
    You know you would love it we saw it with the store helmets and challenge gear and some raid tiers but not much really so i want more
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but serouisly what the heck?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe he was mocking you, due to the total lack of substance in your original post, hidden under the guise of a semi-exciting title.

Hhahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahaahahahahahahhh

Thanks for the new sig bro.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-12-06 at 01:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like the gloves Grom had in the trailer.

I had to report this post as hilarious.

Gods I actually hope you are serious. I just want there to be a guy out there like "fuck yes goddamned turtles!".

"Rogues are getting hammer brothers suits next patch!"

The backpack and bellybutton gemstone would be for protection warriors and paladins only though due to also having a shield.

I would like that tier sets if it comes with beach sandals and an umbrella staff.

Considering the challenge armour....

It wouldn't be hard to imagine we will be seeing more armour "procs" for high end gear coming into WoD.

They may only reserve it for challenge mode gear, but season 14 had glowing shoulders as well, not that that specifically is new, it was generally more pronounced than tier shoulder glows, legendary cloak etc, so why not.

A serious hunter turtle set would be sweet haha.

I see wut you did thar

I however would like Imperfect Pork Chop Pants. And a Hotdog Helmet. Also Gloves with Cats for Fingers.

PS: We need these as food:
    Last edited by Concequence; 2013-12-05 at 08:38 PM.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Deleted
    That cracked me up.

i love this thread so far not were i intended it to go but whatever lol hot dog head :P

Oh boy, this thread turned out to be much better than I thought it'd be. Well done.

But of course, we would love some.. special.. *cough* effects.

GIMME THE BITS! You know, like.... In a belt or something....

http://i.imgur.com/UoTilyR.jpg bam look at dem wings :P
    he is called Garrillidan Lich Wing the ultimate FINAL BOSS!

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually laughed out so loud my GF thought I had gone mad ... she still does :P

just some cool stuff http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...el-d51j7xt.gif
    the guy that made that is vaanel heres his youtube account hes amazing http://www.youtube.com/user/Intaanis?feature=watch