Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Tommy isn't really a newbie is he? He's newer but not brand new, I don't think this is his first game. Maybe third game or something.
    This is his first game.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Tommy isn't really a newbie is he? He's newer but not brand new, I don't think this is his first game. Maybe third game or something.
    Tommy is new, thedead said he played mafia many times before

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Tommy is new, thedead said he played mafia many times before
    In a different format, however.

Something.

Yes, this is truly my first game. Can one of my prosecutor's point out why I'm a suspect? I'm at a loss, and would really like to learn how people dissect posts to come up with these thoughts because I'm mostly flying blind at this point.. Rollo and I have never voted the same (whoever claimed that). I only voted Arlee because I had to vote someone (I thought), so I picked someone I'm familiar with who had 0 votes atm. My reason was just me being silly since I had no real reason for picking Arlee, but felt obligated to put some kind of reason.

P.S. The closest thing to Mafia experience I have is http://mush.twinoid.com/ which I'm new at that, but it's basicly Mafia with a visual interface. 16 people on a space ship trying to do something with 2 of them being unknown bad guys. That's based much more around covering up your actions than just reading into the subtitleys of someone's posting habits.

PPS. I couldn't log in from my phone cuz i couldn't remember the password. Going to log out on the PC and play with it. if I vanish it's because I'm having PW issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow this is your very first game. What! Why do I remember you playing the matrix game! I'd even given you a backstory, you survived for ages! Who am I thinking of...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow this is your very first game. What! Why do I remember you playing the matrix game! I'd even given you a backstory, you survived for ages! Who am I thinking of...
    You're thinking of Waker.

Something.

Maybe your imaginary friend, Timmy

10+ Year Old Account
    I should be back in about 7-10 hours, depending on homework, Jazsmin, and how long I sleep.

Something.

Deleted
    -Insert South Park reference here-

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a votecount.

Anakso - No Vote
    Arlee - No Vote
    Celtic - Thedead (165)
    Decagon - Unvote (219)
    Greeney - Decagon (200)
    Kel - Thedead (194)
    Thedead - Xanjori (162)
    Tommys - Arlee (202)
    Waker - Tommys (215)
    Xanjori - Thedead (151)

Thedead - 3

Arlee - 1
    Decagon - 1
    Tommys - 1
    Xanjori - 1

Deadline is in 12 hours, 10 minutes.

v Yes he did. Thanks.
    Last edited by Omertocracy; 2013-12-07 at 10:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Have a votecount.

Anakso - No Vote
    Arlee - No Vote
    Celtic - Thedead (165)
    Decagon - Thedead (181)
    Greeney - Decagon (200)
    Kel - Thedead (194)
    Thedead - Xanjori (162)
    Tommys - Arlee (202)
    Waker - Tommys (215)
    Xanjori - Thedead (151)

Thedead - 4

Arlee - 1
    Decagon - 1
    Tommys - 1
    Xanjori - 1

Deadline is in 12 hours, 10 minutes.
    Didn't Deca unvote?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You're thinking of Waker.
    This is very likely.
    Also a possibility although Timmy has been a real jerk lately.

You know in a vain attempt to not Lynch the newbs day 2 I guess (day 3 onwards, you guys are on your own) I'm going to go with one of my other two options (Xan or Deca)
    I'm going to go with Xan though due to the fact that he was the one that stated the lynch train on thedead so if he turns up scum that would most likely mean thedead is not, Deca turning up scum woudnt be very conclusive either way. And I'm no more suspicious of one than I am the other so.

vote: Xanjori.

Deleted
    Unvote

I really don't wanna lynch a newbie yet (Tomorrow you lose all protection) and the pressure shook a few things loose like that you have expierence and that you RCed. I believe it for now, but I do think you are suspicious.

@Flame6 (I refuse to acknowledge your new name Tommys )
    I think the accusation of your scuminess is from your poorly worded post, however i didn't see it (I have been known to miss things right in front of me though). Personally I don't think you are scum but I think your suspicion of Arlee is warranted. (s)he (because i cant remember [sorry]) has been semi-active at best, and I dont have a very good read. Couple this with the late vote on rollo (possible throwing scumbuddy under the bus) and I think arlee is a good target.

Between Deca and Xan, Id rather look at Deca a little harder. Xan has been in the limelight most of the day (something scum try to avoid) and is fighting with conviction. Like I said earlier, his actions from yesterday can be taken as good or bad depending on the light in which you view them. However Deca has said nothing of substance in my opinion.

Fos Xanjori, Arlee
    Vote Decagon

Seems like not much has happened while I've been gone

I agree with the switch off of Thedead, though I am curious about why he seemed so sure Xan is scum. Being sure of something like that is just odd so early in this game. Also I don't really remember why Xan voted on him in the first place. I sort of agree on the Deca suspicion though. His answer to greeney was pretty meh, but I am not ready to vote just yet.

And yea my activity has been low. Work was much busier this week than I had anticipated and I have housguests this weekend I'll try to make it back before deadline though.

Well Arlee I was hoping other people would vote you or Decagon to apply pressure there, and I voted Thedead to apply pressure to him. However my vote seems to have dominated the day so far, so I can't say its gone to plan exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Seems like not much has happened while I've been gone

I agree with the switch off of Thedead, though I am curious about why he seemed so sure Xan is scum. Being sure of something like that is just odd so early in this game. Also I don't really remember why Xan voted on him in the first place. I sort of agree on the Deca suspicion though. His answer to greeney was pretty meh, but I am not ready to vote just yet.

And yea my activity has been low. Work was much busier this week than I had anticipated and I have housguests this weekend I'll try to make it back before deadline though.
    He isn't sure Xan is scum as far as I understand, it's just a personal thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with none of these bandwagons. Someone actually tell me why I'm suspicious so I can you know, say something. Otherwise, I'll continue to believe that Celtic is scum.

Vote: Celtic

I remember playing scum with you the first time I was scum, Celtic. You seemed to act the same way with votes. I remember you trying to get onto the scum bandwagons early, but only if there was a long pause between the last vote on the person and your own.

If I get lynched (FUCKING AGAIN?!) as town, this time, please pay attention to who I found to be suspicious and who not. Let's not have a repeat of last game where no one believed me that Danner was scum, even though in every single ending post before my death, I mentioned how much I thought Danner to be scum.

Something.

Deleted
    I agree with none of these bandwagons. Someone actually tell me why I'm suspicious so I can you know, say something. Otherwise, I'll continue to believe that Celtic is scum.

Vote: Celtic

I remember playing scum with you the first time I was scum, Celtic. You seemed to act the same way with votes. I remember you trying to get onto the scum bandwagons early, but only if there was a long pause between the last vote on the person and your own.
    When did I start being scum?

Anyways Deca, between your quiet refusal to vote scum yesterday, to being semi-active today, I feel you're the best lynch after thedead.

- - - Updated - - -

And dont take getting lynched to personally as townie. Happens to me more often then not and is quite annoying espicially when Im right

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^ Wait wait wait wait wait. WAIT A MOMENT!

Did you seriously just say I'm suspicious because I'm being active?

Did you seriously just admit that I shouldn't be taking personally to the fact that you're currently lynching me as a townie?

- - - Updated - - -

My quiet refusal to vote scum last Day was not quiet, I straight up said "I don't understand the bandwagon on Rollo" or something similar. I still don't understand the bandwagon on him because I still haven't been able to read back, as I've been busy and lazy. As I explained to Ana, I tend to not vote anyone Day 1 unless I'm 100% about them or if they're inactive. More often than not, I'm correct and the person lynched is town. It just so happens that this time he was scum. My behavior didn't change at all, my actions didn't change at all, the only thing that changed was my luck in seeing scum Day 1.

Something.

^^^ Wait wait wait wait wait. WAIT A MOMENT!

Did you seriously just say I'm suspicious because I'm being active?
    Welcome to the "kill him/her no matter what" club