Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiboy View Post
    Wow, you have terrible reading comprehension skills, and completely ignored the existence of a thread started by the guy you are flaming that is actually doing exactly what you say he has no interest in doing...
    Completely ignored a non-important thread? I read it. There's no solution in there. Just hand-waving. "No, don't change our spec, it's soooo perfect right now!" "Best thing ever!" "If they change anything substantial, it might ruin us!"

    Lots of fear, not a lot of anything worth gushing over.

    Reading comprehension? Might want to look into that yourself, buddy. Oh, and stop attacking me just because I felt like contradicting a completely moronic statement made by someone that felt the need to speak for everyone else without any actual data. "LOL ALL DA WARRZ I R KNOW ABSOLEWTLEE LOVE EVERYTING BOUT OUR SPEC LOLOLOLERZ"

    A data set of probably less than 5, which suddenly constitutes "all or nearly all raiding Warriors". Give me a break, son. Yeah, reading comprehension. Get some.

    You replied to a generalization with another generalization, and completely irrelevant data. ever hear the phrase two wrongs don't make a right? Well in a similar vein two Logical Fallacies can't suddenly come together in argument and coalesce into a sound logical argument. On top of that you sound like an asshole.
    What generalization? What logical fallacies?

    Are you just throwing around words to see if something will stick?

    I will give you one thing: I do sound like an asshole. Oh well.

  2. #42
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatalfuror View Post
    Are you retarded or something? No wait, I already know the answer to that.

    I was responding to the statement that suggested all raiding warriors are fine with the spec.

    I already know you won't respond to any of my actual arguments, because you're a gigantic piece of shit. You're way too invested in the status quo to be of any help to this class.

    But do continue circle-jerking around like you're hot shit or something. I hear that leads to progress.
    He knows perfectly well what you were responding to and his reply of rankings mean jack shit is still perfectly valid, it doesn't take a genius to work that out really does it....

    Pro tip for any further posts you may make, spouting off "I'm in a xx ranking guild blah blah etc" does 3 things for you:

    1. Make you look immature and insecure in your knowlegde and makes any point you are about to make worth far less than if you'd made the point only.
    2. Proves absolutely nothing and does not back up or substantiate any point your trying to make
    3. Rather than impress anyone it reduces your credibility of anything you say from then onwards on the subject.

    In other words, there's better ways to approach a subject with which you wish to make a point about.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    He knows perfectly well what you were responding to and his reply of rankings mean jack shit is still perfectly valid, it doesn't take a genius to work that out really does it....
    What I said wasn't about some e-peen bullshit. It was completely relevant to what I was responding to.

    I'm in a semi-serious raiding guild and a player that consistently posts high numbers. Therefore, I'm a raider and know my class and completely disagree with this assertion that all Fury raiders are okay with the spec. Contrary to the statement that I responded to.

    I'm sorry that's so hard for you to grasp.

    I then went on to speak not a damn word about myself or my numbers. I spoke about why I dislike BT's implementation.

    But, hey, keep attacking me. Again, I hear that leads to progress. Yes, speak about the person, not the argument. Totally works.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatalfuror View Post
    Completely ignored a non-important thread? I read it. There's no solution in there. Just hand-waving. "No, don't change our spec, it's soooo perfect right now!" "Best thing ever!" "If they change anything substantial, it might ruin us!"

    Lots of fear, not a lot of anything worth gushing over.

    Reading comprehension? Might want to look into that yourself, buddy. Oh, and stop attacking me just because I felt like contradicting a completely moronic statement made by someone that felt the need to speak for everyone else without any actual data. "LOL ALL DA WARRZ I R KNOW ABSOLEWTLEE LOVE EVERYTING BOUT OUR SPEC LOLOLOLERZ"

    A data set of probably less than 5, which suddenly constitutes "all or nearly all raiding Warriors". Give me a break, son. Yeah, reading comprehension. Get some.



    What generalization? What logical fallacies?

    Are you just throwing around words to see if something will stick?

    I will give you one thing: I do sound like an asshole. Oh well.
    You both made generalized statements on behalf of an entire group, a group whose opinion you could not possibly know and made those statements as if they were fact. THAT IS A LOGICAL FALLACY. Those groups being "raiding warriors" though he at least had the smarts to qualify it with the phrase most which is better but still bad form. You apparently speak for all people that want "competition". Also your statement about the priority system disappearing at high gear levels(crit) is completely false, you won't soft crit cap and if you do you still may or may not crit on CS. Knowing what button to hit when you get "unlucky" and making the right choice is part of the classes skill cap, there maybe less variation but it is never fully gone. What you are asking for with apparently zero RNG is a very binary world where the guy with the best gear always wins because there is nothing for him to have to adapt to dynamically.

    The game is designed with a certain amount of RNG to it inherently, the key is adapting to the RNG and making the best out of what you get.
    Oh and hey your stated sample size for your data set was exactly, 3 people including yourself.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatalfuror View Post
    Are you retarded or something? No wait, I already know the answer to that.

    I was responding to the statement that suggested all raiding warriors are fine with the spec.

    I already know you won't respond to any of my actual arguments, because you're a gigantic piece of shit. You're way too invested in the status quo to be of any help to this class.

    But do continue circle-jerking around like you're hot shit or something. I hear that leads to progress.
    I think anyone who has ever spoke with me knows that I have never thrown around rankings to promote myself, I was simply pointing out (as others have mentioned) that boasting about such stats makes you like like a dipshit. I don't care to debate your other points because there's nothing that I can say, and there's nothing that you can say, that would change either of our minds.

    I could have the world's finest argument, crafted with love and care, complete with a list of references and quotations from well-respected sources, and you would just respond with a bunch of nonsense that boils down to: I don't like it.

    Just point out that you don't like it, and move on. As a sidenote, I agree that fury needs some rng protection at low ilevels and wouldn't be against a crit floor, somewhere in the 30-40% range on bloodthirst, but that's the extent of it.

    Plus, it's just too easy to bait you into a raging forum post.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    I'm in a US #20 guild with better parses on almost every single fight and I say you're full of shit. See what I did there ?

    I mean no disrespect but throwing around rankings to make a point is stupid.
    I see what you did there and i found it mildly amusing ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •