Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Hooray Ben Foster! I was afraid they were going to announce Collin Farrell as a cast member, yuck lol

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    Blizzard always cooking up more ways to rip money out of your wallet... now you gotta buy 2 BLIZZCON TICKETS. Each of them $200!
    Whoa! Hold up!

Are you telling me a business is seeking new ways to earn additional income?

No way. How unorthodox.

Sorry, but I kept asking "who?" for each name for the movie. Nothing really memorable for each. Hopefully this isn't treated as a B movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    Sorry, but I kept asking "who?" for each name for the movie. Nothing really memorable for each. Hopefully this isn't treated as a B movie.
    Ben Foster is amazing in "3:10 to Yuma" and "The Mechanic." I recognize Rob Kazinsky from the most recent season of "True Blood" in which he wasn't horrible. He was also in "Pacific Rim," which overall, could have been better on the acting...

Quote Originally Posted by Carmelion View Post
    Ben Foster is amazing in "3:10 to Yuma" and "The Mechanic." I recognize Rob Kazinsky from the most recent season of "True Blood" in which he wasn't horrible. He was also in "Pacific Rim," which overall, could have been better on the acting...
    I think that had more to do with the writing than his acting. It was a movie filled with over the top characters, while I didn't care for him he was better and more interesting than the lead. I don't remember foster from Yuma and I haven't seen any of those others. Dominic Cooper was actually the one guy I recognized. He was the best part of "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" which was a forgettable movie and he did a good job as Howard Stark in "Cpt America"
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Crap casting imo

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    lord of the rings actors had about the same "star power" when it was released, what a flop that turned out to be.
    Ian McKellen, Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Sean Bean, Cate Blanchett, Ian Holm, Christoper Lee, John Rhys-Davies, Hugo Weaving were all well known actors before rings. But yeah they did take some new talent and get alot out of it. Best combination is always young new talent combined with experienced talent. They help bring the best out of each other.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Ooooh, Paula Patton. Think shell play an orc?
    Naw, she is too damn hot to play an Orc, hopefully she's a human extra, or a Blood Elf, I don't want too much make-up covering her.

•Players are now able to mail account-bound items to other characters that reside on a different realm on the same account. To send cross-realm mail: enter the character's name, followed by a hyphen "-", followed by the realm name. Note that cross-realm mail can only send account-bound items, not other items or gold.
    About god damn f*cking time! And there was much rejoicing!

Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    Sorry, but I kept asking "who?" for each name for the movie.
    I want to see the WoW movie.

I don't want to see the next Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie movie that happens to have a famous IP tacked on.

Remember Tomb Raider?

How about World War Z (which, while I liked it, had near zero fidelity to the source material).

How about Doom with The Rock (aka Dwayne Johnson).

Much better to have a cast of people who can act than to have a bunch of overpaid famous people who have a vision for how the movie should turn out.

Also, the director seems to respect the wow source material and seems interested in bringing the source material to the screen rather than "re-imagining" it.

I'm cautiously optimistic. The no-name cast is part of the reason why.
    Last edited by potatoe; 2013-12-12 at 11:09 PM.

LOL! Ben Foster is going to be a Gnome Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Carmelion View Post
    Ben Foster tends to play a whiny, spineless crook, so I can only imagine what he will be doing here. He's a pretty awful actor to watch.

Deleted
    Travis Fimmel, fuck yeah!

I hope biliz just keep renaming that phase. I'm quite enjoying this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    Naw, she is too damn hot to play an Orc, hopefully she's a human extra, or a Blood Elf, I don't want too much make-up covering her.
    Well if it is First war era we won't see Blood Elves. But kinda right. With boobs like that she will definitely play High Elf Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    Blizzard always cooking up more ways to rip money out of your wallet... now you gotta buy 2 BLIZZCON TICKETS. Each of them $200!
    More like offering a la carte options. I did not once watch any of the e-sports but hearthstone...and that was free. If they charge less if I opt out of that option then I'm all for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belmondine View Post
    Travis Fimmel, fuck yeah!
    I love that Viking series on History Channel! I can't wait to see what roll he plays on Warcraft.
    The cast is shaping up quite well, most pleased.
    Cthulhu 2024, why vote for a lesser evil

PAUL DANO?? He's SO great! I do Think however they'll need at least one of those BIG names to pull in the shallow crowd, such as the people going "this Movie will suck!" just by looking at the actors list...

Brad Pitt for example, most overrated actor of our time but he does pull audiences, so if they can give him a role like that in Snatch (only Movie I liked him in) it'd be great.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2013-12-06 at 03:33 PM.

Hope they make it "dark" story like dark knight. It was surely a new batman film. Let keep wow like that dark, with a strong story

10+ Year Old Account
    You know...Batman didn't invent the term dark in storytelling. Sure he lead it in this modern era but it wasn't always started like that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi