Warlords of Draenor - Trailer - Music ?

Hello

Hoping someone can help me here on this, I'm looking for the music piece or pieces from the WoD Cinematic/trailer ?

Cheers for any help you can provide.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice, I quite enjoyed the trailer music myself too. Sadly though, unless it's the overall "theme" of this expansion I doubt we'll hear it again. Fingers crossed that it is though, we may end up hearing a better version of it on the WoD soundtrack if that's the case.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    There you go !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    There you go !!

The bass is strong in this video. I can feel my headphones vibrating like mad.... enjoyable indeed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    The bass is strong in this video. I can feel my headphones vibrating like mad.... enjoyable indeed!
    My guess is that he is looking for the music towards the end of the cinematic trailer, and I don't think it is available in any other form outside of the trailer. Been looking for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    My guess is that he is looking for the music towards the end of the cinematic trailer, and I don't think it is available in any other form outside of the trailer. Been looking for it too.
    To the first 2 guys, my answer is what the third guy said. Those are not the soundtracks he is looking for.

I like making my own cinematics thanks for all the responses

- - - Updated - - -

I am still seeking this piece/pieces, unfortunately I see it as a few tracks trimmed and clamped this isn't uncommon for them to do this.

Recently their was a catastrophic loss to my works having lost everything I made...

But I have been working on a new cinematic over the past 6months (these take very long to make). I had always admired the opening WotlK cinematic and ever since I saw it years ago, I downloaded it and saved it till I had time to work it.

Now that its near completion this WoD trailer sparked my interest, my cinematics have NOTHING to do with WoW but do take ideas from blizzards own work, I particularly like the silhouette of the warlords on draenor at the end of the trailer, something I am certainly going to twist into my own idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    There you go !!

What is that a picture of at 7:25? Is that Auchindon? Or Shat?

Whatever it is looks like it could be really cool if that's how they approached it in the game!

Blizzard employee: Subscription numbers are lowering sir.
    Boss: Release the kraken! Go back to TBC themed expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    Blizzard employee: Subscription numbers are lowering sir.
    Boss: Release the kraken! Go back to TBC themed expansion.
    Funny you should mention that and I don't like to give off too much details before I publicize a done piece but....as I said above my current work revolves around a different Wotlk cinematic....replace sindragosa with a giant 'sea creature' and arthas as myself...