Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Whenever I face doge I just take a tanky top with a faster clear potential early and roam as much as I can. Saying 'pick Riven or Garen or Darius and kill him early' is pure bullshit, if you go agressive, you just do a decent Nasus a favour to farm under turret. In around 8-9 min with ~100 stacks he can just go manmode on them, at least that's what I do. From a plat perspective I'd say the way to beat Nasus is to be more viable early and mid game than him, he'll be passive as shit farmin' dem stacks. He rolls teleport, make him decide: either join the fight somewhere like their jungle and waste precious stacks or abandon his teammates and keep farming, either way you win. Shyv comes to my mind especially. He'll outscale you later but hell, you can roam as a motherfucker and make coordinated counterjungling with your jungler.

Play Garen, zone Nasus all game, profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    Whenever I face doge I just take a tanky top with a faster clear potential early and roam as much as I can. Saying 'pick Riven or Garen or Darius and kill him early' is pure bullshit, if you go agressive, you just do a decent Nasus a favour to farm under turret. In around 8-9 min with ~100 stacks he can just go manmode on them, at least that's what I do. From a plat perspective I'd say the way to beat Nasus is to be more viable early and mid game than him, he'll be passive as shit farmin' dem stacks. He rolls teleport, make him decide: either join the fight somewhere like their jungle and waste precious stacks or abandon his teammates and keep farming, either way you win. Shyv comes to my mind especially. He'll outscale you later but hell, you can roam as a motherfucker and make coordinated counterjungling with your jungler.
    Well, you obviously zone Nasus instead of pushing him into his turret if you'r playing Garen, Darius or Riven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non-pushers. Poppy will be great, don't build AP, go for bruiser path (defense + AD), last hit and land Qs on him when he is near creeps (he will have to chose between taking Q damage and getting 3 stacks, or not). If you manage to be ahead of his on CS and EXP, tower dive him at level 6. Iirc Poppy ult increases damage from Ignite, so it won't be that hard.

On the other hand, Garen is very good against Nasus even if he pushes lane like crazy. Your (Garens') health regen will be superior than Nasus lifesteal under tower, so you will be able to get your CS, regen while enemy stands under tower, get 6 earlier and finish him off while he is still at level 5. When he walks to lane again, lane is pushed to your tower and you can 100-0 him with ease. Don't forget to Q him when he approaches creep, he won't be able to activate Q to last hit or he will still get damage from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    If you're suggesting Garen...

Lane control is everything against Nasus. Spin to win pushes the lane waaaaay too hard to use it to harass. Nasus will just try to bait a spin, Wither then run away while you massacre a creep wave and push towards his tower.
    You can just turn spin off, am i right? Without Wither Nasus won't outdamage you if you play Garen (soak up first Q with your W and his damage potential is significantly lower), and, if you both try to bruise each other down, spinning and mowing creeps will give you upper hand in damage.

Usually Garens Spin harass against Nasus looks like this: you smack his head with a sword (attack>Q>attack), if he strikes you back, use W to mitigate damage and/or Wither, if he retreats, drop aggro in bush, return to him and spin while he is away from creeps. If you lose in damage, disengage and get health back
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-12-16 at 07:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.