[Resto] Reforge Lite bug with haste breakpoint?

Just wondering if any other shamans, or anyone else, has noticed this. I have my Reforge Lite settings to 9000 Haste (which is the breakpoint I go for) then 14,000 spirit, then Crit - Mastery - Haste in that order.

Here is my armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Neos/advanced

For some reason, Reforge Lite has me set up where I'm at 9,745 haste, but it does not tell me to reforge the haste off my Gloves. I can get another almost 400 haste off it, and add 400 crit, and still make my breakpoint easily. I tried hitting the calculate button repeatedly, but it still tells me no reforge on Gloves. I manually reforged it to Crit, and tried again, but it still says put it back to no reforge (I left no reforge on it just for this post)

Is there something obvious that I'm missing? I just want to make sure I'm not an idiot (which is ENTIRELY possible, believe you me) before I take the 400 haste back off the gloves, and change out a couple of int/haste gems for int/crit gems

Thanks

No, i don't. It's just Crit, Mastery, Haste - no qualifiers on any of them. Should I?

Also, weird, but I just noticed my armory profile says I have 9759 haste, where in-game it only says 9745. Is that related?

Yeah, I had the same problem, and setting it to advanced solved it for me. I set it to advanced and put in stat weights for each. Then below that, I put haste and spirit in as caps. For caps, you'll want to put spirit to 14,000 (if that's your aim) and haste to 9,000. I put the stat weights to: haste 360; spirit 200; crit 170; mastery 140. The weights I entered were arbitrary, but they made it so reforge lite was hitting my set haste cap, then spirit cap, and then valuing crit over mastery (which is what I wanted it to do). Initially though it was way over valuing haste, reforging my spirit below what I wanted, and valuing mastery over crit. It did this even though in the basic mode I told it haste to 9,000 > spirit > crit > mastery.
    Last edited by Catrpillar; 2013-12-05 at 05:57 PM.