Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ...
    Instead of trying to segregate some people, why don't you look at the problem itself?

The problem isn't people being douche to each other, the problem is Blizzard using the item level as the player "ranking" instead of creating a legitimate PVE score.

If you were matched with people of your own skill level, you would eliminate all these problems, and maybe introduce an incentive for people to get better.

Nobody, and I'm sure it's nobody, enjoy carrying people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Instead of trying to segregate some people, why don't you look at the problem itself?

The problem isn't people being douche to each other, the problem is Blizzard using the item level as the player "ranking" instead of creating a legitimate PVE score.

If you were matched with people of your own skill level, you would eliminate all these problems, and maybe introduce an incentive for people to get better.

I could put all 300 score bowlers in the same league, does not stop any of them from being a douche. I am more interested in the players taking responsibility for themselves and acting like adults

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I do know thats why I said it is false.

Someone somewhere will find something to rage at. This is the internet. I had a smooth run on Saturday and I still got raged at as someone did not like the fact I had just got my legendary cloak. I shit you not. (some random in LFR said I was a shit cunt and didnt deserve the cloak as he had worked "harder" for his cloak)
    How dare you make their run easier by getting an upgrade you casual prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    THAT person is a big part of the issue. Asshole elitists who think they are entitled. Could not just be happy for you like most people would be, or even a little jealous. I can't believe the level of jerk some people stoop to.
    What makes you think your complaints are better than his/hers? Your feeling are hurt just as much as his/hers, so why do you think your argument has any more merit over his/hers?

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Hmm, I dunno about that. I enjoy carrying my friends and family through content. I enjoy carrying people that have the decency to say "thank you" at the end. If I am on my alt and am getting carried by someone, I make sure to say "thank you for carrying me through this content".

Although, MOST of the time it's some casual jerk (like the OP) who make it so unbearable to even step foot inside anything anymore. The people who don't care about gems, enchants, and just sit there expecting to be carried are the ones I hate playing with, and to top it all off they flame the good players when they say "please consider attending your gear and learning your spec". Why should I even bother helping casual noobs when they don't even bother helping themselves?

THAT person is a big part of the issue. Asshole elitists who think they are entitled. Could not just be happy for you like most people would be, or even a little jealous. I can't believe the level of jerk some people stoop to.
    Plenty of reason to be upset about that. LFR granting a legendary has made it so common that it is an expectation for organized content. Changing mains caused issues with the quest, the quest has screwed up alt play, and most of all it has caused some ilvl inflation.

There are much more idiocrats in LFR, and they usually don't tolerate elitists and kick them in sight. No problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    There are much more idiocrats in LFR, and they usually don't tolerate elitists and kick them in sight. No problem.
    I'm mostly interested in kicking people who are AFK, causing drama, or intentionally wiping the group.

Now, it might be the case that all of those people are elitists.

Given the number of people in MMOC's LFR threads who talk about how they heal by dropping a mushroom, who advocate raging at mistakes, and who pull extra trash just to see how long they can do it before someone finds the person responsible, et cetera, yes, it's possible that I only want to kick elitists, because it's possible elitists are in fact the only thing that makes LFR unpleasant.

Yet enchants and gemming is not really an elitist thing. Its a not being lazy thing. With the websites and guides we have no a days that basically tell you want to put in and even just doing it for you it is nothing but being lazy.

After all there is nothing that requires elitism in Lfr. It just requires ppl trying instead of being carried. Just imagine all 25 ppl being that way.

I enjoy good conversation, and helping others. And, as you mentioned, it is also fun to hang out. You are welcome to ask anyone in my guild who contributes the most to the bank and is always helping with guild achieves while helping level it to 25. I am confident I will be among the names of top contributors.
    - - - Updated - - -
    ah. wtb a friends and family rank. don't wtb a guild that is nothing but.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    ah. wtb a friends and family rank. don't wtb a guild that is nothing but.
    I like my casual guild. Just some laid back folks looking to have fun and enjoy the game. No pressure and no drama

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps have a system that will detect vicious behavior in chat and will remove them from the LDR, but at the same time perhaps a more valuable system would be to kick those who are not doing the minimum required DPS/HPS to complete the encounter before the enrage timer.

Don't get me started on whether or not the system should include dispels, and interrupts lol.

Without those elitists, how are you going to win? lol