Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    I just hope they keep the original Kara intact, for me it is the best raid ever put in the game and when ever they have changed existing raids/dungeons in WoW is has been for the worst every single time. I swear they are like a bunch finger painters trying to touch up the Mona Lisa when they mess with original content.
    Well said. I'm often left with the impression that whoever touched things up didn't understand the original appeal of the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    The new pvp arena will be Karazhan chess board
    You joke, but a karazhan wide pvp zone would be really interesting. Though probably awful and unbalanced.

Deleted
    Might be a part of the 6.0 patch in tribute to the old raid from TBC. Since it's a Draenor expansion it would kinda makes sense.

I think it's part of a green fire like quest line for a certain class. As to which one, I'd guess a Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    I think it's part of a green fire like quest line for a certain class. As to which one, I'd guess a Mage.
    No no Warlocks get Green fire. Mage's get BLUE fire.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Ghost crawler is constantly messing with the files with remote access to get revenge because he was fire..ee sorry, because he wanted to seek opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Just shows that blizzard has no respect for their players. Trolling your customers with a possible rehash of one of the most popular raids ever made makes no sense. I wonder why anyone would want to continue to be their customer.
    Why so serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I hope that Karazhan will be included in the pre-expansion event for Warlords of Draenor. Of course in a bigger way than it was during the Wrath of the Lich King one.
    That's even assuming there WILL be a pre-expansion event, the "event" for mop was a huge let down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marahdeka View Post
    Why so serious?
    Angry at blizzard for item squish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Hopefully for DK's. I'd like to have yellow snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    That's even assuming there WILL be a pre-expansion event, the "event" for mop was a huge let down.
    The only events people remember are the ones that let them troll lowbies, like kiting demons to Stormwind or turning guards into ghouls.

Wrath brought back the Scourge Invasion and nobody touched the event after the first couple of days.

I hope they make something out of this more than just to troll us and make us laugh with the names. I find it odd they decided to just "clean up" the lower parts of Karazhan just for the fun of it. Who knows? They may be planning something in the future.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.