Pet bug driving me nuts, advice please.

In a nutshell, voidlord seems to have some sort of dot on him doing about 8k a sec. Tried dismissing him/exiting game/summoning other pets/switching to sacrifice all with no joy. Every time I resummon him there's still damage I can see ticking off him. Only happens on voidlord, not any other minions including normal voidwalker.
    Other than submitting a ticket that could take days, anyone got any ideas please?
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Are there any debuffs on it?

Also try removing soul link.

Thanks for the suggestion, no visible buffs or debuffs on it other than soul link, damage is still ticking away after removing soul link.

glyph of life pact + soul link

Thx for reply, if you mean Glyph Of Life Tap I don't have Life Tap I'm Destro.

EDIT - Sorted.

If anyone else ever has same prob, let your pet attack a high health mob until pet dies, then resummon with flames of zoroth, debuff gone.
    Last edited by Hatredsheart; 2014-08-08 at 08:16 AM.

Similar bug with pet being perma stunned when you summon it. Dueling somebody and having them kill it, has always worked.

I had the perma stun one befor, if dueling someone and having them kill it dosent work contact a GM they should be able to fix it