Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Oh my God!!!! I'm so excited that some random guys will be playing warcraft again!!!! My life is now complete!!!

It's just too bad they're gonna be CASUAL and only raid a scheduled 20 hours a week.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ya, I never judge a guild by how many hours they say they raid lol. I think Blizzard or some add on needs to come along that tracks these guilds times so that they can be actually verified.
    Ya there is a certain top 20 US 25 man guild that advertises being a 4 day 16 hour/week guild and actually bragged about it at one point. If you checked their logs they raided 10 days and almost 60 hours the first 2 weeks.

Like 90% of guild will add an extra day of push an extra couple hours early in the patch and that's just the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Ya there is a certain top 20 US 25 man guild that advertises being a 4 day 16 hour/week guild and actually bragged about it at one point. If you checked their logs they raided 10 days and almost 60 hours the first 2 weeks.

Like 90% of guild will add an extra day of push an extra couple hours early in the patch and that's just the reality.
    Your obsession with us is pathological and completely hilarious. What kind of guy goes on about stuff like this (and completely exaggerates what was said) five weeks later? A guy in desperate need of a new hobby. That's who.

But carry on, sentinel of truth! Carry on!

*tips hat*

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Your obsession with us is pathological and completely hilarious. What kind of guy goes on about stuff like this (and completely exaggerates what was said) five weeks later? A guy in desperate need of a new hobby. That's who.

*tips hat*
    Aren't you the warlock that's always last on damage and/or dead in said guild? Might wanna chose your battles wisely..

Blame jake.

4 days a week 5 hours a day is hardly casual.

Deleted
    They are casual when compared to the current high end guild raiding hours.

Blame jake.
    What level is your Paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    4 days a week 5 hours a day is hardly casual.
    Why is a thread about Vodka now a thread about what casual is? It's obviously perspective and opinion based. 20 hours sounds pretty casual to me but not to the next guy, but everyone would think 20 is casual if they only spent their time on WoW raiding rather than pet battling or undercutting everyone on the AH

How bout you guys go back to your roots and return to Mannoroth, God knows we need to restore its former greatness. Best of luck to you guys in whatever decision you decide to make, Manno will always be home to y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Advertising 2 days 8 hours is one thing. Raiding 2 days 8 hours is another thing. They dont have logs so we cannot confirm and the odds are they raid more then that.
    Raided with them, they do indeed raid 2 days/8 hours a week. Always been like that since Cataclysm, and always ranked top 200/100.
    They also have logs on their official site on the navigation bar, as well as streams. It is not impossible with dedication, but it does give a bad atmosphere raiding wise as mistakes are not tolerated at all and quite frowned upon. Not healthy if you have pride.

*tips hat*
    Edit: Lol nevermind. It isn't worth it. I didnt name your guild on purpose because I was only using you guys as an example. No reason to get your panties in a bunch.

Enjoy you top 20 kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demonthor View Post
    Raided with them, they do indeed raid 2 days/8 hours a week. Always been like that since Cataclysm, and always ranked top 200/100.
    They also have logs on their official site on the navigation bar, as well as streams. It is not impossible with dedication, but it does give a bad atmosphere raiding wise as mistakes are not tolerated at all and quite frowned upon. Not healthy if you have pride.
    They didnt have logs for the past couple week. Either way it's impressive even if they add an extra little bit.
    Last edited by Gliff; 2013-12-08 at 06:51 AM.

< vodka > don't you dare return as a casual guild, all-in, or all out!

Unhuman was the first guild to clear on a 20h/week schedule I believe.

But anyways, mythic will be different due to all the 10 man people coming back, so doing the top 20 might be harder.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Sorry mate, they don't actually raid those hours. If my realid list is any indication, they raid at least twice their stated hours for at least the first couple weeks and then again at the last boss.

And even if you don't believe me, do you really think they compete with guilds like Envy and TG who admit to raiding 7 days while only raiding 20 hours?

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier16_25
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier16_25
    Thanks for the clarification. It's quite mind boggling that people actually believe they raid such little hours in progression

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I remember their priest who used to make raid guide videos and had the weirdest accent - sounded like he was speaking with a hot potato in his mouth. Or maybe he wasn't from that guild?

Ah well, good to see big names returning.

I wish there were more 2-3 day, 7-10 hour guilds doing high level progression in the US. Mine is 9 hours and we'll kill black fuse next week, and when I look at guilds around us they all raid 12-16 hours. I feel like you should be close to or on Garrosh by that point... It just feels like we don't have many peer guilds.

I remember watching vodkas videos during firelands (I think?) and I thought they were good.
    Last edited by Pennoyer; 2013-12-08 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    I wish there were more 2-3 day, 7-10 hour guilds doing high level progression in the US. Mine is 9 hours and we'll kill black fuse next week, and when I look at guilds around us they all raid 12-16 hours. I feel like you should be close to or on Garrosh by that point... It just feels like we don't have many peer guilds.

I remember watching vodkas videos during firelands (I think?) and I thought they were good.
    <The Horsemen> 9H/week 14/14H

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    I don't think he's lying actually they have less than 20 pulls per night so I'm inclined to believe him otherwise they spend a lot of time wanking between pulls.

Looks like they added a day after nearly killing the night before. Not sure that's a bad thing lol