Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Monday was a reschedule from Thanksgiving and Wednesday was a reschedule for today. Look at the rest of the tier. All 3 days a week.

We actually weren't gonna be able to raid next week because 2 of our 3 tanks for Garrosh had finals and couldn't raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    I don't think he's lying actually they have less than 20 pulls per night so I'm inclined to believe him otherwise they spend a lot of time wanking between pulls.

Looks like they added a day after nearly killing the night before. Not sure that's a bad thing lol
    No we didnt add a night because we were close. It was a rescheduled raid day that was established weeks ahead of time. http://imgur.com/Wq1vTkm

We did raid an extra like 30 minutes on Thursday night to get the kill though.

Can't say I'm happy to see their return. The guild name vodka will always be marked by the actions of their various members before the break up, they were a toxic community with nothing but big ego's and foul sportsmanship.

Hope the new guys can redeem them.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Its not even news if they wont go for world firsts. Just another casual guild, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by kallekaka View Post
    Its not even news if they wont go for world firsts. Just another casual guild, nothing to see here.
    Any time good players return it is a win in my book. It doesnt matter what guild/server/continent they are on. Still a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Any time good players return it is a win in my book. It doesnt matter what guild/server/continent they are on. Still a win.
    I don't recall any good guilds that had to pay players to unlock Heroic ICC or recruit 40+ players to raid 5+ days a week and have the worst rank out of all the high hour raiding guilds.

The guild is about as memorable as Exodus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacab View Post
    I don't recall any good guilds that had to pay players to unlock Heroic ICC or recruit 40+ players to raid 5+ days a week and have the worst rank out of all the high hour raiding guilds.

The guild is about as memorable as Exodus.
    Well it looks like you clearly remember them then.

Yeah I've noticed you guys are really high considering your raid week. I don't really see any after that until us though, but I also didn't click through all 70+ guilds in between us lol. Didn't see many after us either until you start getting to the guilds on Malkorok or spoils.
    I raided 12 hours for awhile, and I think there's a sort of breakpoint in my mind where one-half of a day in your week spent raiding gets a little weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad they are coming back. Wish them success. They where my other favorite alliance guild aside from midwinter
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    Well it looks like you clearly remember them then.
    After watching the autistic shitfits they had in their streams during progression, of course I do. The only enjoyable part of the guild, just like Exodus, is watching them fail miserably and then play the blame game and scream at eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh the joy.... Why does everyone and their grandmother have to flock into Stormrage?
    It's not that there aren't enough queue times of up to 2000 (45+ min) already.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Pacab View Post
    After watching the autistic shitfits they had in their streams during progression, of course I do. The only enjoyable part of the guild, just like Exodus, is watching them fail miserably and then play the blame game and scream at eachother.
    Not going to lie or troll you, but if you honestly sit there and watch their streams just to laugh at how bad they are and how they rage then I'd say you're even more pathetic than they are. Holy shit dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Not going to lie or troll you, but if you honestly sit there and watch their streams just to laugh at how bad they are and how they rage then I'd say you're even more pathetic than they are. Holy shit dude.
    I agree, but it's basically the exact same as watchting reality TV. Which is massively popular, too.

Deleted
    This time around, our guild will be more casual. We will be raiding 4 days a week, starting at 8 PM EST to 1:00 AM EST (Monday - Thursday).
    they call this casual? I'm not sure I want to know what they call hardcore lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    they call this casual? I'm not sure I want to know what they call hardcore lol
    Jesus christ some of you people refuse to read.

will be more casual
    Do you not understand the english language?

Deleted
    Jesus christ some of you people refuse to read.

Do you not understand the english language?
    Oh, no I read everything perfectly, I just don't see it as casual or more casual whatever. I don't know how much they raided before, but 4 days doing 6 hour raids isn't that much casual in my eyes.

It is in relation to 50+ hours per week so of course to them it is casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fragglerocker View Post
    It is in relation to 50+ hours per week so of course to them it is casual
    this is an answer that can make me see it's more casual. I don't even know who this guild is, I don't really pay attention to who does what in the heroic raiding scene.

I see Grafarion finally decided to come out of the woodwork.

This vodka reincarnation will end the same way Nihilum did when Kungen tried to bring it back for MoP; A guild is more than just a name. No Killars? Landsoul? Acrylic? Kinaesthesia? Tigerlady? Good luck.

Without even half of it's original roster, the vodka hype will be short-lived.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    I see Grafarion finally decided to come out of the woodwork.

This vodka reincarnation will end the same way Nihilum did when Kungen tried to bring it back for MoP; A guild is more than just a name. No Killars? Landsoul? Acrylic? Kinaesthesia? Tigerlady? Good luck.

Without even half of it's original roster, the vodka hype will be short-lived.
    Guild will be fine they just arent looking to be a world first runner anymore. Killars stayed with dualjty,land BL, kina was gkicked I believe in cata. Tiger is with midwinter. Just take new vodka for what it is. A guild juzt playing to have fun and be as competitive as they can with time restrictions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww I pissed off poor Zalik by taking Frostfire Gloves from him off the AH.

If you're going to come to Stormrage, don't expect to be the only people on the server. This is a horrible realm and you chose poorly, vodkaz.