Deleted

Will Alonsus English EU realm be ever connected with another realm?

I would like to know if Alonsus on EU English server be ever connected to another realm because I know the population is listed as normal but the faction balance favours Alliance side way too much, its like 85% Alliance 15% Horde....? If not I just transfer but I really would rather stay because its the server I played in for ages and I do not want to faction change to Alliance, For the Horde!!!

Deleted
    I'm currently based on Alonsus EU and will admit it's not the best in terms of faction balance, but its a PvE realm so even with balance, we'd only see more players looming about. I too think the server is rather quiet even alliance side but its not absolutely terrible, its one of those servers thats getting by, there are still plenty of realms to get merged and I think blizzard may have said that they want all realms to be merged to reach at least a 'high' level status. Just a case of being patient and we should hopefully expect the connected realms to kick in by WoD.

The goal that the CMs have repeatedly identified is to (a) try and fix faction balance where they can, and (b) get the merged realms to a "healthy" level without queues. Unfortunately... PvP realms are about 60 percent Horde by volume, and PvE realms about 65 percent Alliance by volume, so they can't actually solve the balance problem.

(Also, as Theck, and the CMs, have noted, if you have a Horde or Alliance imbalance on a PvP realm people are more likely to pick that faction because it is more fun overall to be, well, not the side being stomped into the ground all the time. So even if they fix it now, it drifts back into imbalance later.)

Anyway, if you are large enough to have a healthy population but small enough that you don't have queues, you might not see another connection. With a faction imbalance like that, though, you are unlikely to see merges fix it, even if they improve it some...