View Poll Results: Who should I give it to?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • My Cousin

    22 66.67%
  • My Uncle

    11 33.33%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Give it to Satan, I'm sure he'll love it.

  2. #62
    The Lightbringer Speaknoevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Posts
    3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Give it to Satan, I'm sure he'll love it.
    I think you've got that backwards.

  3. #63
    I think you guys are being tricked into spewing hatred. Rush's new book is a childrens book about a time traveling horse, it isnt really political. The whole story about the OP giving it to his cousin for political reasons is obviously a joke.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    I think you guys are being tricked into spewing hatred. Rush's new book is a childrens book about a time traveling horse, it isnt really political. The whole story about the OP giving it to his cousin for political reasons is obviously a joke.
    He ordered Rush's first book, not the latest.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    He ordered Rush's first book, not the latest.
    ah ok, that makes more sense

  6. #66
    All joking aside, I'd never give something Limbaugh wrote to someone that likes him.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    He ordered Rush's first book, not the latest.
    Indeed, I ordered The Way Things Ought to Be, which is his first book.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    I think you guys are being tricked into spewing hatred. Rush's new book is a childrens book about a time traveling horse, it isnt really political. The whole story about the OP giving it to his cousin for political reasons is obviously a joke.
    But, has anyone tried the tea that Rush sells?

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    But, has anyone tried the tea that Rush sells?
    Two if by Tea? I've been meaning to try that. Is it any good?

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    Two if by Tea? I've been meaning to try that. Is it any good?
    I have never tried it, the ordering/shipping thing kills it.

    If I saw it in a store I might get one.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    I have never tried it, the ordering/shipping thing kills it.

    If I saw it in a store I might get one.
    A valid point, I would be skeptical of ordering food/drink online too.

  12. #72
    the garbage can bwahahahaha

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    But, has anyone tried the tea that Rush sells?
    You mean the Kool-Aid, right? If so, way too many people drink it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurax View Post
    Jesus Christ? I could not follow his radical left-wing path. No, even if I did believe in a personal god, I would not have the guts, the extreme altruism and radical anti-capitalism necessary to call myself a Christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Hyperbole police! We have been alerted to several reports of some suburbian white guys complaining about racism. Ok I am going to give you a warning. You have 60 days to put on your big boy britches and stop being a whiny kid. Seriously. Time to grow up.

  14. #74
    *Reads title*

    This guy!

  15. #75
    It could have contrary opinions, quick burn it with fire!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!


    My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

  16. #76
    Ah, pages of the "tolerance" party giving their advice.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    It could have contrary opinions, quick burn it with fire!!!!
    Nothing to do with "contrary" opinions. Limbaugh is an outspoken bigot. He's a hate mongerer. So yes, burn it with fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurax View Post
    Jesus Christ? I could not follow his radical left-wing path. No, even if I did believe in a personal god, I would not have the guts, the extreme altruism and radical anti-capitalism necessary to call myself a Christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Hyperbole police! We have been alerted to several reports of some suburbian white guys complaining about racism. Ok I am going to give you a warning. You have 60 days to put on your big boy britches and stop being a whiny kid. Seriously. Time to grow up.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliolord View Post
    Ah, pages of the "tolerance" party giving their advice.
    Taking tongue-in-cheek answers seriously? Hillarious.

  19. #79
    Give it to a bonfire.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliolord View Post
    Ah, pages of the "tolerance" party giving their advice.
    The only people I ever see advocating for tolerance of stupid ideas are people with stupid ideas.
    Last edited by Spectral; 2013-12-06 at 02:11 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •